①⓪⑧. Haunted House

Type: Y/bf helps reader overcome bug fear of Haunted Houses

Type: Fluff

Hope this one's ok!

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"I'm so nervous," you whispered, clutching y/bfs arm tightly as you both ventured through the large entrance of the haunted attraction.

"Don't worry hun, I'm here." He smirks, snaking an arm around your waist before pulling you close.

You had acquired a big fear of haunted houses due to a past traumatic experience. But this Halloween season you were feeling brave. You decided it was time to face your fear. You wouldn't be doing this alone, however. Y/bf was joining you on this journey, aiming to provide you with love and support.

As you wandered through the park, actors in elaborate costumes often approached you. Yet, their initial enthusiasm would dim once they caught sight of y/bf intimidating, stern expression, making them rethink any plans of startling you. It was the least he could do, knowing you had already reluctantly agreed to go in the first place.

And then came the pivotal moment – the entrance to the haunted house. Your reluctance to enter was palpable, and y/bf recognized it immediately. With a reassuring squeeze of your hand, he offered a tight-lipped smile, letting you know that he was there to protect you.

"I'm so proud of you for facing your fears. I'll be here the whole time."

The haunted house loomed ominously ahead, filled with dark corridors, eerie soundscapes, and costumed actors eager to terrify. However with y/bf at your side, you found a newfound sense of confidence. As you stepped across the threshold into the chilling unknown, you knew that you had a loyal protector by your side, determined to make this spine-tingling adventure as enjoyable as possible.

"It's Ok y/n. Remember, it's all fake." Y/bf assures, walking hand in hand together through the dark hallway.

Taking a deep breath you were met by your first scare actor. As they jumped at you from behind a hidden door you and y/bf both let out a scream.
Y/bf quickly grabbed a hold of you, squeezing you in his arms.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm good. That wasn't too bad actually." You apprehensively laugh, slightly confused by your lack of fear.

Something was different this time around, you weren't actually scared by the actor, more just shocked. For the first time you began to feel yourself actually enjoying a haunted house.
As the two of you continued roaming the winding dark halls, being jump scared, screamed at, and even chased, you couldn't help but feel a new sense of enjoyment and excitement. Finally the haunted house came to a close as you reached the exit, the fresh cool air hitting your face once the door opened.

"You did it y/n! I'm so proud!" Y/bf exclaimed, hugging you tightly as he spun you around.

"I did it!" You happily chimed in, arms tightly around his neck.

Gently he placed you back on the ground, extending his arm for you to clutch. You happily accepted.

"Thanks for helping me. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Of course y/n." And it wasn't me who did anything. It was all you." Y/bf assures, placing a kiss on your forehead.

"Now, let's go get a treat. My brave y/n earned it."