⑧①. Boxing

This happened a few night ago on a date i had and man... lemme tell ya, i caught feelings...

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf teaches y/n to fight/box

Word Count; 686

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"No no, fists up, like this," Y/bf corrects, demonstrating how to hold your fists.

A few minutes before the soon-to-be 'boxing lesson,' you and y/bf were peacefully watching a movie when suddenly he decided to jump scare you, making you go into fight or flight mode. Well, more like freeze as you cowered behind your balled fists. Y/bf really did not like that.

"You're supposed to fight back! Don't hide," he says, softly moving your arm from your face to his chest.

"You're supposed to hit me."

"But I don't want to hit you," you respond, giggling as you pull your hand away.

"Come on, stand up," Y/bf commands, standing up from the couch then turning to face you.

"Why? We're in the middle of the movie," you remind, taking his outstretched hand to assist you in standing.

"You need to learn to defend yourself, especially when I can't always be here to protect you."

Y/bf took a few large steps away from you, leaving some space between as you now followed y/bf's instructions.

"Ok, push me."

You followed his command. As you went in, he gripped your arm, pushing it to the side, making you unable to touch him.

"I didn't know you knew how to fight," you smirk, making y/bf chuckle.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, y/n," he winked.

"Wait, what's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh uh nothing, it's from a movie... It sounded cooler in my head," he sheepishly chuckles.

Clearing his throat, y/bf then gave the next instruction.

"Alright, just come at me. No rules or techniques, just attack me."

"Okay..." You hesitantly responded, slowly striding towards him with your fists up by your face.

Out of first instinct, you jabbed at him, which of course he smoothly dodged. Next, you decided to throw a quick kick. To your surprise, you actually hit him! But that victory didn't last long. Somehow y/bf had managed to get you within arm's length of the couch, pushing you down, then sitting on top of you. He grasped both your arms in his hands, crossing them over one another so you could not get away.

"C'mon y/n! Try to get out. Try your hardest!" He encourages, arms still pinning yours as he straddles over you.

"I'm trying!" You manage to say, pushing his arms with all your might.

As expected, there was no way you could physically overpower a teenage boy who was heavier and taller than you, not to mention way stronger. Though you couldn't get him off by force, you had another sneaky tactic. Though your arms were crossed, you could still manage to reach your fingers up to his armpits, to which you promptly started tickling. Y/bf instinctively let go of your arms to cover and protect himself from your secret weapon.

"No tickling! That's illegal in fighting." He laughs, helping you stand back up.

Again, you got back into a fighting position, y/bf instructing you to simply attack once again. This time you aimed for his chest, throwing a punch. To your dismay, it simply hurt your own hand. Before you could process what was happening, y/bf grabbed your legs, effortlessly throwing you onto the couch, promptly laying down on top of you.

"I was not expecting that... You lifted me like I weigh nothing!" You exclaim, somewhat out of breath as you now had an overgrown man-child laying on top of you.

"You don't weigh anything! You're so light," he says, his face now inches from yours.

"Well, I must say, you're a great fighter."

"Best compliment I've ever gotten, especially since it's from you," y/bf smirks, his nose now touching yours.

Smiling, you leaned in to kiss him, well more like leaned up. Now you were completely confident in saying you could fight, well, almost.