①⓪ ⑤. Not Expecting

Requested by Bruhitzscar_!

Prompt: "y/n finds out she's pregnant after a huge fight? and y'bf has a cute reaction?"

Type: Fluff maybe angst?

Word Count: 477

                              ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Your hands were shaking uncontrollably as you held your phone, fingers nervously tapping away on your keyboard.

"Hey y/bf. Can we meet up and talk? I'm not
mad at you."

You and y/bf had gotten into a rather large fight a couple of days ago. Though the details had slipped your mind, all you knew is that you were upset with him, that was until this morning.

"Yeah for sure. And y/n, once again im so sorry..." He responded.

After setting up a time and place to meet y/bf you hurried out to the car, taking a second to even think of how you were going to tell him.. More importantly how to deal with his reaction.
Walking into the cafe you saw y/bf sitting at a table, standing up to hug you.

"Y/n im so sorry." He sighed, letting his grasp around you loosen.

"It's ok. We both are to blame." You say, cracking a fake smile.

Together you both sat down at the table, sitting In silence before y/bf cleared his throat.

"So.. What did you wanna talk about?"

"Well uhm.. I don't know how to say this." You mutter.

"Cmon y/n, you can tell me anything." He coos, placing his hand on yours.

Resting one of your hands on his you take a deep breath.

"Y/bf... I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened as his grip on your hand tightened.

"Y/n you're joking... are you serious?"

You nod as tears formed in your eyes, still
Unsure how he was currently feeling. To your surprise he abruptly stood up from his seat,  pulling you up by your hands and immediately embracing you.

"This is great news. I know it's unexpected and we were hoping to have kids after we got married, but looks like we just got a head start." He softly says, still holding you in his embrace.

"So... you're not going to leave?" 

"Leave? Y/n I want to spend my entire life with you. I'm not going anywhere, ever."

After embracing for a few seconds longer you both let go. Y/bf quickly took out his phone to check the time.

"What time does (parent) get home?"

"In about 20 minutes." You sigh, falling back into the chair. "How am I going to tell them."

"Don't worry y/n. We're going to tell them together. I'm not letting you do it alone. After all, it was a group effort." He winks earning a playful slap from you

Together you both made your way to the car, heading off to your house to break the news.

I hope that was ok! It's been so long I'm very rusty!