⑥①. Blood Stains

(IMPORTANT)
Also little announcement thing, if you've requested something and I haven't done it yet my apologies! Sometimes request are sosososo similar I think that fulfilling one request is kinda fulfilling all the ones in the same kinda category!! Also if I don't do it it's simply because I feel like I've written it before, not that I don't like you or the request I'm really looking for some cute unique new ideas so lmk, pls!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Mother Nature decides to visit unexpectedly, resulting in some bedsheet drama.

Word Count

                       ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

{In boyfriends Pov!}

The sound of birds chirping woke me from my sleep, the sun soon shining in my eyes as I rolled over to see y/n. Even with a messy bedhead and partly drooling, she was still gorgeous.
Smiling to myself, I sat up to stretch my arms. As I stretched, I then became aware of the red stain on the bedsheets, as well as y/n's pants.
Frowning to myself, I got up from my spot on the bed, walked into y/n's closet, and grabbed some comfy clothes for her. I decided it'd be a good idea to put her clothes in the dryer so she'd be warm after her bath that I was about to run for her. I wasn't upset about the bed at all, as I was more concerned about y/n, knowing not only would she not feel well but also would be embarrassed about the big stain.
Once I started the bath, I went back into the room and knelt by y/n's side of the bed, gently pressing small kisses on her face.

"Y/n, wake up, I need you to stand up."

"Mm, why?" She mumbled, slightly opening her eyes.

"Uhm, well, you kinda stained the bed and your pants," I softly chuckled, making her quickly spring up.

"Oh gosh, I ruined the bed. I'm so sorry; this is so frustrating for you... I'll clean it up right away," she quickly said, attempting to pull the sheets off the mattress.

"Woah, slow down there, y/n; you don't need to do anything but get in the bath I drew for you. And it's not frustrating at all! All I care about is making sure you're okay; sheets are replaceable."

"Thanks for understanding. I'm still so embarrassed," she sighed, her face nearly as red as the stain on the bed.

"Why? It's a normal thing, and besides, I really don't mind; all girls have it."

She smiled, standing on her tiptoes to hug me and then kiss me, thanking me once more. Without saying a word, I swept her off her feet and held her in my arms, not caring about the blood that would so evidently be on my arms. Even though she tried to make me put her down, I refused, carrying her to the bathroom and setting her on the counter.

"Arms up," I commanded, pulling one of my own shirts off her.

"I can do this myself, you know," she explained.

"I know. I just want to help you as much as I can, and not to mention, it gives me a chance to see your beautiful body," I winked, earning a playful slap on the chest from her.

After undressing her one piece after another, she finally got into the bath, leaving me some time to strip the bed down and wash the sheets. While putting the sheets in the wash, the dryer beeped, letting me know y/n's clothes were done. Scooping up the clothes, I took them into the bathroom where y/n was currently standing in a towel.

"Here, I warmed up some clothes for you."

"Y/bf, you're so cute I'm going to cry," she responded, grinning ear to ear as she put on the warm clothes.

Once dressed, she came out to where I sat on the couch, snacks and blankets ready as I knew this was her favorite thing during her period. Not saying a word, she just smiled and cuddled into my side, placing a kiss on my face.

"Thanks for taking care of me. I love you so much."

"No problem. There's nothing I'd rather do than take care of my beautiful girl," I cooed, pulling a blanket over both of us as we lay on the couch.

Grabbing the remote, I turned on her favorite show, then handed her some snacks I had hidden exactly for times like these. I was so lucky to have her, situations like these making me only fall more in love.

Hope you all enjoyeddd! Leave me so new and cute requests if you got any!