⑯. Bugs

Hope you guys like this little fluffy imagine I thought of! Leave me some feedback on what you think I could do better or next :) Love you all, and thanks for reading!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: When y/n sees a bug in her room she immediately calls for y/bf, thinking he'll be able to kill it no problem... Right?

Word Count: 567

                      ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Y/bf, come here!" you cried, quickly leaping onto your bed.

You were casually organizing your room until you spotted it. 'It' was a massive bug, the stuff of your arachnophobia-induced nightmares, slowly crawling across your floor.

"What's wrong?" Y/bf gasped, sprinting into your room, concern etched on his face.

"Look!" you exclaimed, pointing down to the abomination making its way across the floor.

"Gah! That's huge! Kill it!"

"That's why I called you in here!"

Y/bf looked at the oversized bug, his face scrunching up in horror. "I can't kill it! I hate them!" he explained, emphasizing the 'I.'

"Great, now what are we supposed to do?" you sighed, the panic in your voice not entirely joking as you sat down on your bed, unwilling to pass the hideous creature.

"First, let's get you to safety. Can't risk my girl getting hurt by this monster," y/bf informed, his voice steady despite the loathsome sight in your room.

He held out his hand, extending it as far as he could without setting foot in your room. You leaned the final distance until your hands met, and he quickly pulled you to him. Your feet didn't even touch the ground as he caught you in his arms.

"Dramatic much?" you laughed, making him frown.

"Hey, I just saved your life; you should be thanking me."

"My hero," you teased, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you. That's much better."

In a matter of minutes, you and y/bf had devised a plan to vanquish the bug once and for all. Clad in winter coats, boots, gloves, and armed with an arsenal of cleaning supplies, you were prepared for the battle.

"Okay, remember, I go in first and disarm it with this air freshener, then you hit it with the fly swatter," he reminded, pointing to the fly swatter in your hand.

"Okay, got it!" you agreed, closely following behind y/bf, ready for the mission.

Cautiously, you both approached the room, silently scouting out the intruder's location. Y/bf held up his hand, silently counting down from three on his fingers. Once he reached three, he dramatically leaped into the room, screaming as he sprayed the bug with the two air fresheners in his hands. That was your cue! Jumping into the room after him, you repeatedly smacked the bug with the fly swatter as you both yelled in a glorious, albeit slightly over-the-top, showdown.

"We did it! Take that, you bug!" Y/bf shouted, triumphantly lifting you off the floor and spinning you around.

"We make a great team," you added, your arms encircling y/bf's torso as you both celebrated your victory.

"You're the best teammate I could ever ask for."

"Now, can we just acknowledge how dramatic we are?"

"Oh, we're on our own level of dramatic," he agreed, both of you sharing a hearty laugh as you faced down the terrors of the bug together, victorious and closer than ever.

Hope that was alright!! 💕