⑤⑥. Anatomy ⚠️

Type: S m u t t t t t

Prompt: Written by the lovely 19BrownGirl98 (Best smutts arounddd)
Y/n is studying for anatomy and needs y/bfs help ;)

Word Count: 987

                         ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

I threw my pen against the wall then pouted. "Babe, what's wrong?" YBF asks. I ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration. "I don't wanna study anymore. History is so boring." I told him. He just chuckled in response and continued to write. I laid on my back and watched him write notes in his study guide.

Evening was setting in so the room was dim. The lamp on my desk was the only source of light at the moment. "You know, you should be studying and not checking me out." He says. I rolled my eyes and stayed silent in response. But he did look exceedingly good from this angle. Just then I got an idea.

I stood up and walked over to YBF to close his book. He looked up at me.

"You know, I think I need study for my anatomy class. Can you help me with that?" I ask tilting my head in an innocent manner.

"Ummm okay." YBF say in reply not knowing where this was going. I walk over to my book shelf to get some Post-it notes and a marker.

"Okay, so I'm gonna write a name of a body part on a Post-it and then I'm gonna label that body part on you. Oh and can you take your shirt off?" I informed then asked him. YBF raised an eyebrow at the last part. "Babe please it's for science." I begged.

"As long as it's for science." He replied with a smirk before pulling his shirt overhead.

"I'm dead serious, I promise it is for science." I told him trying to repress a smile. He stood in front of me shirtless with his arms crossed, smirk still in place.

I wrote the word "spine" on a Post-it, then stuck it to his spine. "The main function of the spine is to support the skeletal structure." I told him.

"That's it?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked him to clarify. "That's all your gonna do, just label me and state a fact about each body part?" YBF asks in return.

"Yeah... I told you this was for science. Did you expect me to do something dirty? I'm trying to study." I explained hoping I convinced him.

"If you say so." He said in response. I guess I convinced him.

We continued to do this until he was covered in Post-it notes and stripped down to his boxer shorts.

"Okay I think I'm done studying. You can put your clothes on now." I say putting down my Post-its and marker.

"What? Are you sure you don't want to learn about the male anatomy?" He asks playing with the band of his shorts.

"I could just look at the illustration in my book." I say nonchalantly.

"I mean you could, you can't touch an examine an two dimensional picture." He tries to convince me.
"I guess you're right." I say in response, still keeping my cool. I watched as he pulled down his boxer shorts. Now he was fully exposed and covered with post-its.

"Okay, so this is your hip, femurs, gluteus maximus, and genitals." I say pointing to each body part, "For a closer observation could you lay down?"

YBF did as he was told. I walked over to the other side of the bed and took a seat, then I reached over and grabbed his manhood gently.

"So, as you should know this is the penis, it's a reproduction organ. But sometimes it's used for pleasure." I say smirking. I applied gentle pressure to it, earning a soft moan from YBF. "I've learned that when aroused, the penis will become erect. May I test that theory?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Anything for science, babe." He say in response.

I smiled and discarded my shirt and jeans, leaving myself in only my bra and underwear. I return to my spot on the bed. I grab his penis again and began edging him on. He bit his bottom lip as I pleasured him and he snuck his in to my panties which caused me to let out a throaty moan since he caught me off guard.

"Enjoying yourself?" YBF asks rhetorically while he inserted two fingers.

As we were both sexually stimulating each other, the room seem to have gotten hotter. I removed my hand from his now hard shaft, so I could grind my heat against him.

"Sit up. I wanna ride." I told him seductively. He did as he was told and watched me removed my underwear.

I went over to straddle him. YBF held his shaft so I could lower myself on to him. We both moaned at the feeling of his shaft entering my dripping heat. He placed his big hands on my hips to guide my movements. The friction building up down there was enough to send me over the edge. It wasn't until YBF removed my bra, and licked at my breast did I release my fluids onto him.
Since I was drained from the orgasm that just came over me, YBF took advantage of this and flipped so now he was on top. He positioned himself between my legs, then threw my right leg over his shoulder before proceeding to thrust in and out of my now sensitive, pulsating heat. After repeatedly hitting my G-spot I orgasmed for a second time and he came for the first time.
I was out of breath and so was he. YBF collapsed next to me and stared at the ceiling for awhile.

"YN, you don't take anatomy." He stated. I laughed,

"Well I needed some type of excuse to get in your pants."