①. Beach

Hiya!! Thanks for reading!! I PROMISE the imagines get WAY better from here. :)
If you haven't already check out Book 1!

Requested by, @AKFelix1231! Super cute idea!!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: y/n and y/bf go to the beach where y/n gets hit on

Word Count: 677

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Admiring your reflection in the mirror, you couldn't help but break into a wide smile as your hands traced the curves of your stunning new swimsuit. This recent addition to your wardrobe was a true marvel, revealing more of your skin than your previous swimsuits but fitting your body in all the right ways. It filled you with a sense of beauty and confidence, both of which were richly deserved. (YOU'RE GORGEOUS)

"So, what do you think?" you asked, descending the stairs to meet y/bf.

"Wow, you look absolutely stunning," he gawked, his jaw slightly dropping.

As you reached the bottom of the stairs, y/bf closed the distance between you, a smile gracing his face as he leaned in for a kiss.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yep," he replied, sharing yet another kiss with you.

The moment you stepped onto the beach, all eyes seemed to be drawn to you. As you set up your and y/bf's towels, far from the crowd, unfamiliar glances followed your every move. Y/bf, aware of the attention, wrapped his arm around your waist to assertively signal that you were already taken.
Arranging your things on the beach, you suddenly felt a bead of sweat trickle down your neck from the intense sun.

"Y/bf, let's go into the water!"

"Hang on, let me put on some sunscreen," he chuckled, retaking his spot on the towels.

"Okay, but I'm not waiting!" you declared, racing down the beach and plunging into the water.

As you entered the water, the refreshing sensation enveloped your skin, providing a welcome respite from the sun's rays. The water was just the right temperature, not too hot, not too cold, but perfect. You floated on your back, enjoying the tranquility, when you heard a voice.

"Hey there," the voice called from beside you.

Looking up, you saw a guy your age, swimming closer to where you were floating.

"Hi," you replied, trying to sound as uninterested as possible.

"What's your name, beautiful?"

Scanning the beach for y/bf, you mustered the courage to say, "Not interested. Don't call me beautiful."

"Who are you looking for? If it's a guy, I'm right here," he smirked, reaching out and grabbing your waist.

"I already have a boyfriend, stop," you asserted, slapping his hands away and scanning for y/bf.

"I'd move your hands if you don't want me to punch you straight in your teeth," y/bf growled, wading into the water towards you.

"Who are you?" the man inquired, retracting his hands.

"I'm her boyfriend, and I'm about to confront a creep if he doesn't back off," y/bf practically shouted.

"O-okay, I'm sorry," the man stuttered, hastily swimming away.

"Don't apologize to me; apologize to her right now!" y/bf yelled, pointing at you.

"I'm sorry," the man stuttered, swimming away even faster.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" y/bf asked, examining your body for any marks.

"Y/bf, I'm fine, thank you," you cheered, hugging him tightly.

"I'm so relieved you're okay. It's my duty to look out for you, and it's my fault this happened. I should've been in the water with you. I'm such an idiot," y/bf explained, returning your embrace.

"Don't blame yourself. I can take care of myself, and it's not always your responsibility. What matters now is that you're here," you reassured him, planting a kiss on his cheek.

"And I don't plan on leaving."

The two of you spent the rest of the day swimming and cherishing each other's company, enjoying the uninterrupted connection you shared, grateful for your love and the sense of protection you felt with each other by your side.

Hope that was enjoyable! Leave me some requests if you'd like!! 💕