Confession

Mia saw Ava entered the cafe and walked directly toward her, so she immediately stood up from the sofa to greet her friend. Ava's face was bright.

"Look at you!" exclaimed Mia, her hands held Ava by her shoulder, turned her left and right, "you look sexy in this skirt!"

"Yeah, I know," Ava answered weakly, "Dave told me that."

"Wait!" Mia shouted as she turned her friend so Ava's back was facing her. She noticed something missing there.

"What?" Ava asked, her head turned as much as possible toward Mia.

With one hand still on Ava's shoulder, Mia groped her friend's bottom, tried to find something underneath the shining fabric of her skirt. She couldn't find it. "No panties?" she asked, still taking her time groping Ava.

Ava yanked herself free and turned to face Mia. "Yeah!" she grunted, "since our eff-ing double date at your place last weekend, I easily get wet down under. The memory is so intense it turned me on over and over. Wet panties is unpleasant, so I decided not to have any. But then I wore this skirt since Monday as this is my only skirt that won't soak and embarrass me!"

Mia laughed as she pulled Ava down to sit on sofa. "No wonder you smell like sex!" she commented, "and no wonder Dave thinks you are sexy!"

Ava felt her cheeks got hot. She took a few sniffs, tried to catch any smell. "No I'm not!" she denied, "and Dave is not a pervert! He didn't touch my butt like you! He didn't know I wore no panties until he lifted my sk ...." Ava paused, then gabbed Mia's hand. "Mia, I'm sorry, I didn't to steal your boyfriend! I swear he didn't mount me!" said Ava, starred at Mia's eyes.

Mia bursted into laughter. "Relax, Av!" she exclaimed, "we shared boyfriends many times before! Why do you suddenly become so naive?"

Again Ava blushed. A faint smile was painted within the redish face. "Well, I don't know. I got embarrassed every time I remembered our scene at your balcony that night."

"And that's what excites you?" Mia guessed.

"Yeah," Ava answered, "but the thought of watching you got pounded by Erick also melts me!" Ava paused, her gaze became dreamy. "Even our session in the kitchen that morning, when I lubricated Erick and you with honey, and then guided his manhood to enter you makes me feel the heat," she continued.

Again Mia laughed. "Alright, well discuss about that later! Now, I'm just glad that you finally received your daily dose from Dave! Erick was a bit too rough on me that time! All of my three channels are still a bit sore now, thanks to him, and Dave didn't let me get heal! Now that he has released his tension to you, I hope I can rest a bit tonight!" she said between her laughs.

Ava laughed awkwardly.

"Now, tell me, what did you two do?" Mia asked with conspiring tone, "I never knew that he needed to upskirt you to give you your pain killer."

"Nothing much, really!" snapped Ava. Then she continued as her face turned red yet again, "he just, uh, licked me dry!"

"Oh! Nice!" Mia said as she crossed her leg, "I like that!"

Mia's move drew Ava's attention to the size of her friend's dark blue skirt. She snorted and said, "Speaking of being sexy, look at yourself! I never knew skirt that short was allowed in workplace!"

Mia, chuckled. "I can do whatever I like in my own company," she said, "after all, Jakarta is so hot today I'd wear as little clothes as possible!"

"No panties, too?" Ava guessed.

"I'm pervert, not cheap!"

"So I'm cheap now?" Ava snapped with a frown.

Mia laughed out loud.