Cheating

"Of course we should!" Erick exclaimed as they walked down the hallway toward their rooms, "but let me clean up myself first!"

"Indeed!" replied Mélanie. "Until you get it cleaned, I won't let you enter my other holes!" she commented, chuckled, and then continued, "and I won't let you enter my back hole again!"

"Oh, why?"

"Why?" Mélanie sneered, "because it hurts!"

Erick laughed lightly. "So," he asked as he held his door's knob, "mine or yours?"

Mélanie thought for a second before continued walking, "Mine! I want to feel safe, secure and comfortable while helping you beat your girlfriend!"

Erick grinned and followed her foot steps.

***

"Go! Take a shower!" Mélanie pushed Erick toward the bathroom as she walked toward the bed. Erick went to the bathroom, and soon, as Mélanie laid down lazily, she heard the soft sound of shower.

A ringtone starlted her. Hurriedly she  answer the call. "Hi!" she greeted with cheerful tone "
how are you Hon?"

"Hi!" replied the caller, "you sound tired."

Mélanie chuckled. "Yeah."

"Busy working or humping?"

Mélanie now laughed. "Both!"

The man chuckled. "I thought so," he said. "Does you toy survive the torture?"

"Oh," Mélanie paused for a moment, "yes of course! He is heavy duty!"

Again he chuckled. "Do you survive his torture?"

"Uhm ...," she hummed, paused again for a moment before answering, "a bit sore, I must say."

Arnaud laughed shortly, then he went silent for a moment. "Hey, Mélanie," he called.

"Yes?"

"Turn the video on, Dear," Arnaud asked.

Mélanie's heart jumped. She knew what it meant and what her situation was. Her body, though, responded already, made her feel slicky and itchy. She was about to ores the video button when Arnaud continued.

"And bring that toy."

Quickly Mélanie reached for the night stand and took the device out of the shelf. The toy was huge, with an on-off push button switch on the sack. At the base there was a large suction cup. It was as huge as Arnaud's. And as Erick.

She turned on the video and immediately started suggestively licking at the silicon skin of the toy, to her husband's amazement.

"Damn!" Arnaud murmured.

Mélanie smiled, then slowly but surely, gulped the rubber until only the nut sack replica was visible.

"Oh, Dear!" again Arnaud murmured.

Mélanie took it out. "How you like that?"

"Use it!" Arnaud begged, "please!"

Mélanie giggled, thought for a second, then quickly she got up off the bed and sat on the parquet floor, and put the toy straight up. The suction cup worked well in keeping it standing. Then, she shot the camera on it and asked, "like that?"

"Yes ..., Yes ...," Arnaud murmured.

When Mélanie looked at her phone again, she gasped. The original version of the toy filled the entire screen. "Arnaud ....," she mumbled with hoarse voice.