Elle La Brosse

Mia led Ava to the bathroom, where she removed only piece of clothes that her friend wore. Then she lead her further under the shower. "Come!" asked Mia,  "let me wash your body!"

Ava just followed her order.

Mia set the temperature, turned the faucet on, took some soap, and started applying it to Ava's upper body.

Finished with her back, Mia turned her friend away. Then, from Ava's back Mia  took her time fiddling Ava's twin hills. "You are still turned on, aren't you," she mumbled, sensed the tension those hills had.

Using her upper back, Ava probed her friends hill. "Ha!" she exclaimed, "like you don't!"

Mia chuckled. She crouched, applied some soap on Ava's buttocks and legs, then move a bit up to her slit. "Not as turned on as you, “she mumbled, feeling thick slippery mucous there.

Ava sighed when Mia touched her.

Still crouching Mia turned her friend toward her and immediately licked the clear slime underneath her friend's trimmed bush. She ignored the bitter taste of soap and concentrated on Ava's distinctive aroma instead.

Ava moaned. She grabbed Mia and pulled her up. "Stop it, Mia!" she sighed, then quickly took some soap and started to wash Mia.

"You don't like to be cleaned up?" Mia teased Ava, enjoying Ava's hands on her hardened mountains.

"Lately, I, uh, got turned on more easily, and," Ava said, played with Mia's slit, "I can't be fully satisfied."

"Oh, why?"

Ava stayed silent. She busies herself with Mia's legs. "I feel like I need a .an inside me," she murmured to Mia's knees.

Mia pulled Ava to stand. "You have Dave," she said.

Ava took a deep breath and shook her head. "Erick didn't want me to do that, Mia," she sighed.

"Why you have to obey him?" Mia asked, "he does it with Melanie."

"He doesn't get full satisfaction with her as he does it with me."

"That's what he said!" Moa snorted.

Ava just shrugged and look down.

"You love him that much?" Mia asked.

Ava shrugged again. "Apparently so."

Mia smiles. She turned the shower on and rinsed them both. Then, keeping the water running, she sat and rested her back on the bath tub wall. "Come, sit in front of me and rest you back on my chest.

"Fingers won't do, Mia!" Ava sighed, "it only worsen my agony."

"Just sit over here!" Mia commanded, "who says I'm going to finger you?"

Ava hesitated for awhile, then decided to obey Mia. She sat with her back rested on Mia. Warm water showered their body.

"Now, close your eyes!" Mia ordered, "and keep it closed no, matter what!"

Ava closed her eyes. She could feel Mia reach over her back, then she felt Mia's finger started to probe her slit, and then parted it. Ava sighed and bit her lip as Mia did that.

"Now, try not to move, okay?" Mia barked her next order softly, "this thing is not meant to be used like this, but that'll do, if we use it carefully."

"What ... Ahhh ...!" Ava's question turned into long moan as she felt a hard cold rod slid into her, slowly but surely. Her juice lubricated that round thing traversed her until she felt it touched the end of her tunnel.

Once it reached the end of Ava, Mia kept that thing still. "What do you feel?"

"What is this?" Ava asked.

"Doesn't mind what is this!" Mia snapped, "what do you feel?"

Ava went silent for a few seconds. "Dave," she mumbled suddenly.

Mia chuckled. "Dave?"

"Yeah, the size of it reminds me of him."

Mia chucked again. "Now, try to relax and enjoy it, but don't move much." With that, she pushed a button.

Ava squeaked, surprised as the thing started to whirl.

Slowly, Mia took that thing in and out Ava.

Ava's hands reached backward and grab the back of Mia's neck. Her body moved up and down in synch with the movement of the round thing inside her.

"Try not to move, Dear," Mia murmured softly on Ava's ear. "I don't want you to get injured."

So Ava tried as much she could to stay still, enjoying the movement of that thing. Soon, she started murmured. "Faster ..., press it there ..., that's it ..., yes ...," she whispered directions.

Mia followed the cues, changed the in-and-out speed, applied presses on the requested area, adjusted the angle of attack ever so slightly as Ava saw it fit.

Then it came like a whirlpool. Ava lifted her lower body and moaned like a wounded lioness. Her back pressed hard against Mia, her hands held the back of Mia's neck. Her inner muscles contracted, so hard that the alien thing pushed out and launched across the tub with loud clanging sound, still whirring.

Lost her device, Mia hugged Ava as hard as she could. "Yes, that's it, Dear," she murmured, "that's it. Release it all."

Ava jerked a few times even after that thing was not inside her anymore, until she felt exhausted. Then, rested fully on Mia, she opened her eyes, her gaze tried to catch the location of that thing that had brought her down, based on its humming sound.

"Electric tooth brush?" Ava commented with panting breaths.

"Yes," Mia acknowledged, "that's the only thing remotely resembles the hot rod you wanted."

"And you put the brush in?" Ava asked, shivered a bit, "how did you do it without irritating my wall? I sometimes bleed my gum using it!"

Mia chuckled. "No! Silly girl!" she said, "I slid the body in!"

Ava chuckled. "You are ingenious!" she complemented.

"And technically, you don't break Erick's order, do you?" Mia asked with a smirk.

"I don't know, perhaps you are right," she said, still calmed herself down.

"Now, take your time to get relax before we ready ourselves for our guests."

"Mia," Ava called softly.

"Yes?"

"Aren't you turned on yourself?"

"I'm easy," Mia whispered on Ava's ear, "no one ordered me not to mount any man."

"Ah, screw you!" Ava cursed, "screw Erick!"

Both giggled.

***

Dave was already fully clothed when the two girls went out of the bathroom with only towels wrapped around them. "I heard some noise when you were inside," he commented, "sounded fun."

"Yeah, you should!" Mia responded, giggled, "Ava wanted you inside her, you know!"

"Mia!" Ava barked.

***