Skewed-Up

Erick and Ava kissed. soft and slow at first, but gain intensity over time. Soon, Erick sat with legs straight on the floor and hands reach to the carpet behind him, supporting his body, while Ava, still kissing him, started grinding her opening onto Erick's semi-hard rod.

"Oh, Erick," she writhed, "I need you inside."

Her effort managed to make Erick grew harder, although still not completely. Ava stopped her grindings, lifted her hips, reached down to the rod. Then she slowly wriggled it in. Her inner muscles expanded and contracted to put as minimum restrictions as possible as her fingers pushed the still-elastic meat bit by bit.

"There!" She said in satisfaction when finally her bottom touched down on Erick's lap. She sat still there. Her Kegel, though, was in overdrive.

"Wow...." Erick exclaimed as he felt her massaging him, "I never knew you could do that."

She just smile in reply. Already she could feel him positively responding, growing harder and pushing a bit deeper inside.

"Ouch... careful, Av, it's still hypersensitive!" Erick twitched.

Ava just chuckled. She reduced her power but kept on massaging.

"How's now?" She asked.

"Uh, better."

"Can Mia do that, too?" Erick asked a few seconds later.

"Are you kidding? She was the one who taught me this technique," Ava answered.

Ava sensed that her squeezes no longer met a squishy meat and his rod was now fully filled her. She started moving up and down slowly to test the water. It glided in and out nicely in the way she liked it, so she increased he pumping speed.

"So, how was Mia doing?" She changed topic.

"Oh, her mouth was wonderful," Erick answered.

"Better than I?" Ava pouted mockingly.

"Did I hear jealousy?" Erick asked.

"Not at all," Ava replied, "just a bit competitive."

Erick smiled and answered her question, "You both are just as good, I'd say."

He then hugged her, landed kisses and nibbles her hilly chest. Ava moaned in ecstasy.

***

"So, how's Erick?" Dave asked. He and Mia were sitting on the floor, rested to the sofa, watching Ava tried her best to revive Erick.

"He's crazy! Shoving his part all the way in like that!" Mia exclaimed, "It felt like I was tube-fed using a giant tube!"

Dave chuckled. "It was a sexy scene, though. You were amazing not to have gagged all that time."

Mia flushed. "I must admit, somehow I enjoyed the way he treated me. Felt, uh, sexy," she said.

"Damn! I start to harden again, just by thinking about it!" Dave commented while began to caress himself.

Mia played with his balls, "You got excited because of my action or theirs?" She asked, nodded to the stage where Ava was riding Erick and making moans and grunts.

"That, too!" He acknowledged.

"Well, I wonder how long you can withstand the view without coming," Mia said. With that, she rolled to lay on her belly between his legs and started licking and sucking Dave's baton.

"Erick...," Ava called his lover. Her pump slowed, her voice trebling.

"Yes?"

"Can I come now?"