Elevator

Mélanie took her undies from the floor of the car and coyly waved it in front of Erick.

Without word, Erick responded to her question by taking that skimpy piece of cloth and threw it over the window.

"Hey!" Mélanie protested with a large grin as she went out of the car and closed the door. Directly she walked toward the elevator lobby.

Erick caught her up, walked next to her. His hand casually grab the firm twin bottoms from over the fabric of Melanie's skirt.

Mélanie just chuckled.

Erick moved his hand inside her skirt. His index finger strumming the bottom cleavage.

"People will see me!" Mélanie hissed.

"I hope they will!" Erick mumbled, "you are hotter when on display!"

Mélanie just snorted her reply.

Erick's buried his index finger between the buns

Mélanie twitched and blew one sharp quick breath. "Erick!"  she whimpered.

"Yes?" said him as he rimmed her black hole.

"It ...," Mélanie paused her hiss, jerked a bit before continuing, "tickles!"

They reached the elevator lobby. Soft music was aired, the room was cool and quiet. Erick slid his index in a bit.

Mélanie grimaced and unconsciously opened her mouth a bit as if that would make her hole more accommodative to his powerful finger. "Since when you became interested in that hole?" she mumbled, "it's smelly!"

Erick chuckled. "I know!" he then answered, "but the prospect of entering Ava's back hole is too much for me to handle!"

The elevator door opened. Both of them entered the shiny cabin. Erick pressed their floor.

"Can I enter your back hole?" he whispered on her ear.

The elevator stopped at ground floor. A gentleman came in.

Mélanie pushed back a little in her effort to drive Erick's finger away.

Erick's arm was too strong for Mélanie. He held strong against her push, and in fact, her move made his finger slid even deeper to her black hole.

Mélanie gasped to the insertion.

The gasp got the guest's attention, who was initially ignorant to the couple. As the shiny elevator doors closed, he stole a gaze toward the reflection of Mélanie's skirt. From his vantage point, he could notice that the skirt's back side was lifted high, too high.

Mélanie notice the guest's gaze, but she just snorted it away, looking to other direction. She felt her cheeks were burning. Then, decided to up the ante, she grab Erick by the hand and pulled him toward her face. "You may," she whispered her answer to his ear, "but only if you can satisfy me first!" With that, she kissed him.

The elevator stopped on the guest's floor. The gentleman cleared his throat, awkward to the scene, before leaving the elevator.

The elevator closed again and continued its journey to Erick's floor.

Erick disengaged his kissing, looked closely at Mélanie's lustful eyes. "Ah what the hell!" he mumbled. Then, he quickly pressed Stop button on the elevator panel.

The elevator stopped mid flight. The alarm beeped

"What ...." Mélanie asked.

Erick grabbed Mélanie by her waist and turned her around to face the wall. Then, still holding her hips, he pushed her back forward.