Stand Off

Ava sat on the front passenger seat and closed the door. She took a glimpse at Dave and snorted. "What!" she barked.

"What's what?" Dave replied as he drove the car.

"Your eyes! They were glued to me since I went out of the bedroom!"

Dave chuckled. "You look ...," he paused his explanation, took another quick gaze at Ava, and continued "full!"

Ava sighed. "Never seen a girl in a plain white shirt before?" she mocked.

Dave giggled softly. "I rarely seen girl with shirt one size too small!"

"This is not too small!" Ava protested.

"Take your panties off!" suddenly Dave told her.

"What ....? Dave! This is not even nine o'clock! And we're not even at the office!"

"Take your panties off!"

"I ... Uh ...., Can't!" said Ava, her face suddenly turned red.

"You aren't wearing any?"

"Yeah!" she replied weakly, tried so hard to keep a smile from decorating her red face.

"Nice ...!" Dave commented. He rubbed his rod beneath the fabric of his trousers.

"Excite yourself, then!" Dave said, changed his command.

"Dave!"

"You heard me!"

"But how?"

"Use your fingers!"

"I can't!" Ava protested, her hand demonstrated how it couldn't get in much, being blocked by her pencil skirt.

"You can pull your skirt up, you know?" Dave commented, grinned.

Ava sighed. "Fine!" she said, pull her lower outfit up until it made a crumpled heap around her waist. Then she started fingering herself. "Happy now?" she barked.

Dave used the traffic light to watch his girlfriend doing it.

"Stop looking at me!" Ava barked.

"Spread your legs!" Dave replied instead.

"Dave! This is embarrassing!" Ava whined, but spread her legs anyway.

"Nice!"

The light turned green, Dave continued their driving.

Ava gasped.

"Is it wet already?"

"Uh, yeah!" Ava murmured, followed by a soft moan.

Dave took a quick look at her  chest. On top of her twin hills, two small protrusions were apparent now, as her cherries started to get swollen. "Nice, you're even fuller now!"

"Dave!" again Ava whined her protest, this time it was followed with a louder moan. She clasped her legs as the sensation of her fiddling heightened.

"Keep you legs apart, Av!" Dave barked.

"I'm coming Dave!" Ava breathed her defend.

"Then don't come!"

"Wh .... What?" Ava breathed it out between her panting breaths.

"Stop fiddling and give me your fingers!"

"Ugh ....! Okay ...!" Ava gave her fingers toward Dave who grabbed it and the  licked her juice from them.

Ava smiled, looking at him doing that. "You like it?" she asked coyly.

"Of course!" Dave said. "Feeling better now?"