Welcome Drink

With her eyes glued to his and mouth open to gasp for more air, Yvonne shook her head quickly. "No!" she breathed it out.

For grueling a minute, Yvonne writhed and shuddered, struggling to make herself come. "I can't!" she whined, her eyes darting around in panic.

"Shhh ...!" Erick shushed her softly, "look at me!"

Yvonne obeyed. Her gaze planted on his smiling eyes. Soon she forgot her surroundings and began to enjoy his fiddling fingers, but still she couldn't. Suddenly and semi-consciously, she barked with heavy breaths, "Show me you shaft!"

Erick smiled. One hand still working on her, his other one unzipped his trousers and demonstratively took his swollen rod out.

Yvonne followed his movement. She gasped as his private part sprang free. The sight successfully shut her off totally from the environment. There was only her, his throbbing rod, and his playful fingers. Her moans turned louder and longer by the second, and Soon she arched up and screamed in ecstatic agony.

Erick tried his best to keep stimulating her but finally her body cramped to painfully. Yvonne yanked his hand off of her and crouched on the seat, her hands between her legs, oressin5her aching crotch. His toy inside her gave her Kegel something to squeeze and in turn gave her satisfaction and pain at the same time.

When it was over. Yvonne rested her head on the seat, looking at Erick and smiled nervously.

"You came!" Erick announced with a large grin."

"Yes!" she mumbled with a grin, "happy now?"

Erick smiled. "A bit hurt," he commented, nodding toward his lap, "but it's okay, I like watching you."

"Put that back in, please," Yvonne said softly, looking at his throbbing part, "and let's go to my apartment!"

"Finally!" Yvonne sighed in relieve as she began fishing his toy from inside her tunnel. She sighed again as pulled the silicone rod out then carefully wrapped that glistening rubber cylinder with a tissue then put it in her handbag.

"How do you feel," Erick mumbled as they walked side by side toward her apartment, "now that my tool is no longer inside you?” he offered her his arm as he asked that.

Yvonne held his arm by the elbow and answered, "It feels relieved! Finally I can move without having something tickling me!"

"Do you feel empty inside?" Erick continued asking. They were in front of the elevator door, waiting for the lift to arrive."

She chuckled before answered, "No!"  Then, she added as the door slid open, mumbling, "I feel a bit numb down there, though. Hopefully I will have regained all my senses there when you slide into me."

She realized what she had just said and blushed, just as the door slid close. Awkward, not sure if should look away, hiding her blush, or look right to his eyes to make her point, she stared at him through the reflection on the door. "I mean that is IF you want to hump me!" she barked, "I won't ask you to!"

"Oh, I will, for sure!" Erick replied with a large grin, then lead them to get out of the elevator and to her apartment door and continued, "we just follow the flow, okay?"

"What flow?" Yvonne grumbled, tried her best to hide her smile, turned the key and opened her apartment door. "Come in to my humble den, sir!" she mocked him, welcoming him to her studio.

Erick walked in, took a deep breath and smiled, looking around.

"Why are you smiling?" Yvonne barked. "Does it smell bad? Is it too small for you?" she bombarded him, "you knew it was this small yesterday!"

"It is small," Erick mumbled, "but not too small!"

Yvonne snorted.

"It's just right!" Erick continued, "I like it here! It's comfy!"

Yvonne giggled. "You just can't face her ghost in your place!" she concluded.

Erick just smiled and shrugged.

"Erick ...," Yvonne said, paused, then smiled and bit her lip, "what if ...?"

"Yes?"

"Uh, never mind!" she said as she turned her body. "This is the kitchen, that's the sofa and TV, and that's my bed!" she said, pointing to each area in her studio, "make yourself at home while I take shower, ok?"

"What if I join you?"

"What?" Yvonne said as she turned her body back tp face him.

Erick smiled and gently reached for the buttons of her blouse and unlatched them one by one.

Yvonne gasped, but didn't stop him. "But Erick, she mumbled, "the shower room is small!"

"Perfect!" Erick exclaimed, slid her unbuttoned blouse off her shoulders. He smiled at her twin chest, heaving pronouncedly as she breathed. Thin  white crust scattered on her chest, his dried juice that he smeared earlier today.

"What's perfect?" Yvonne barked, her face blushed.

"The size of your shower room, of course!" Erick replied, grinned.

Yvonne smiled nervously, standing stern in front of her boss. "I know what you need!" she said with hoarse voice.

"What I need?" Erick repeated, her smile faded a little.

"What if," Yvonne cleared her throat, "I take a welcome drink from you?"

Erick smiled disappeared. "Welcome drink?" he asked, flustered, "from me?"

Yvonne smiled nervously, reached toward his belt "Yeah," she said, "to calm you a little."

Erick's smiled returned. "Oh!" he exclaimed.

"But ...!" Yvonne suddenly stuttered, "I'm not expert in doing that?"

"Expert?"

"I won't be able to take you all in!" she shrieked.

Erick smiled, "Don't worry," he replied, "take what you can!"

"Are you sure?" she asked with darting eyes, "I mean, I can ...."

Still smiling, Erick gently pushed her down by her shoulders. "It's okay!" he said as he watch his new employee went down obediently to her knees, bringing his trouser and brief down along with her.

Yvonne was on her knees, panted, her eyes glued to his raging rod, throbbing a mere centimeters in front of her face. The scent of manhood was strong. She looked up as she grabbed it. "May I?" she asked.

Erick nodded.

Yvonne closed her eyes as she guided the shaft toward her mouth. Slowly it went in until shy of  half way, then she reopened her eyes, looking at him as she retracted it out. "Are you sure that much is okay?"

"It's okay!" Erick replies gently, "just do it!"

Yvonne took a deep breath before put it back inside her mouth. Slowly she slid it in and out, massaged it with her tongue. Her eyes darted between his eyes and his navel.

Erick watched intently at her actions. He pet her hair gently. His breaths quickened at each of her stroke.

Soon, his pet stopped as it turned in grasp. His hand began pushing and pulling, guiding her to gain speed.

Before long, Yvonne lost control of her head. She let him took control of it and concentrated more on pressing her tongue against the under side of his hot rod. Her fingers encircled his rod, marking the limit was allowed to push while her other hand played with his nut sack and caressing the part of his shaft unhandled by her palatal cavity. She heard him breathed loudly and felt hot air whizzed her face.

Erick snuffled and grunted as he felt the warmth of her tongue pressed firmly against his skin. He increased his pounding but each of his thrusts honored her watermarks. Soon, his body began jerking. "Yv ...!" he groaned.

The sudden jerky moves and the trace of salty taste alerted Yvonne of his impending arrival. She looked up as he called.

"Look at me!” Erick grunted.

Yvonne glued her gaze at his.

Erick grunted. pushing her head toward him each time he deposited. She flinched at each shot but kept her eyes looking at him. He smiled at her when he felt her peristaltic movements as she swallowed his seed. When he finished, he lifted her up and hugged her "Thanks," he said.

"Any time," she replied with a smile.

"And any where?" Erick mocked her.

Yvonne chuckled. "As agreed! she acknowledge.

Erick moved his head toward her, but Yvonne put her index on his lips and pressed them gently.

"No!" she said softly, "please!"

"Why?"

Yvonne blushed. "I don't want to fall in love with you!" she said shyly.

Erick smiled.

"Well," Yvonne said as she wriggled herself free off his embrace. "I think you're calm enough now to let me take shower." She then walked toward her shower room, “please make yourself at home!”

Erick watched her back until she disappeared behind the closed door, then took a deep breath, smiled faintly as he  looked around her tiny room.

***