Sitting at the Back

Erick acted further. With his strong hands, he ripped Ava's skimpy undies. With a loud noise, the thin fabric teared off.

"Erick!" Ava hissed her protest. Her face reddened yet again, but she still kneeled in front of him, too afraid to move lest his sucking lips ripped away from her swollen mountain.

"I'm going to hump you," Erick whispered in between his kissing on her mountain.

"But," Ava hissed back, "I'm full of your toys!"

"Let me make my way!" Erick replied. Then, still kissing her chest, Erick then fishes the front toy, and slowly retracted it out of Ava.

Ava moaned softly as the rod went out of her.

Once the toy was out, Erick stopped playing with her cherries. He look up and said, "There, how do you feel?"

"Uh ..., Empty," Ava replied, "but relieved."

"Good!" Erick continued, "Now, sit on me!"

"But I still have your back toy!" Ava protested.

"I just want to feel your love tunnel, Dear," Erick answered, "at least for now!"

"But ..."

"Just sit, okay?" Erick cut her reasons short.

With mouth half open full of anticipation, Ava lowered herself, obeying his command. Her exciting mimic turned into painful grimaced as his tip touched her love tunnel and started to burrow in it. She stopped her downward motion. "It's too large!" she exclaimed.

"It's still the same size, Honey," Erick calmed her.

"But your backend toy is as big as yours!"

"Let's do it slowly, then," Erick said softly but firmly. He hugged her by the waist and started pushing her down.

"No! No! Noooo!" Ava objected him, shaking her head in panic, trying to resist his push.. Her objection turned into long moan as her body slowly slid down, swallowing Erick's swollen rod.

Erick sighed in ecstasy as he felt Ava embraced him fully, much fuller that he remembered it.

Finally Ava touched down on his lap. Her moan slowly dissipated.

"How does it feel now?" Erick asked with a grin.

"Full!" Ava whispered.

"You like it?"

"No!"

Erick pulled her tail a bit. "How about now?"

"A little better!"

"Now, start pulling out!"

Ava shook her head and held his shoulders. "I'm afraid!" she whispered.

"You can do it!"

Hesitated a moment, Ava then started to move up slowly. She gasped as she felt Erick's big rod slid out, rubbing her inner wall intensely, more that it uses to do. The sensation motivated her to move further up until he was out.

"Careful!" Erick warned her. His hand directed his pole and continued his command, "now slid it back in!"

Ava complied. She sat on the erected tent pole and let it slid down slowly. Again the feeling was so good it made her kept on going down all the way.

"Here you go!" Erick complimented her.

Ava produced a trembling smiled.

"You like it?"

Her face turned dark red. "No!" she denied.

"Now, pump me!" Erick commanded.

"Uh! Keep pulling the tail, okay?"