Pain Relieve

Dave opened his eyes. He was awaken by his bone-hard baton. Apparently Mia's blue pill hadn't finished its job and now giving him pain, especially since the ones who were supposed to enjoy his rod were already spent and fast asleep. He looked to his left and right, Mia and Ava were sleeping peacefully, Mia on her side facing him, Ava on her back, head on the pillow.

That gave Dave idea.

Slowly he rose, and positioned himself to straddled Ava. Then, with his sack touched her chest, Dave directed his rod to her lips.

Ava woke up to the heavy load on her chest. She opened her eyes and immediately her gaze met Dave's. Something hard and warm with familiar scent rubber her lips. "Dave ...."

The moment Ava spoke up, Dave slid himself in. "Shhh ...!" he gestured her to keep silent.

Ava glared her protest, but kept him got in and out of her mouth.

"Mia's pill is making it painful," Dave explain softly, "especially now since you both were not using it anymore."

Ava smiled, as much as his shaft between her lips allowed her to. Still a bit sleepy, she just let him slid in and out the length of her buccal cavity. The rubs of his rod against her palate and tongue, though, strangely, made her body reacted. Her Kegel muscles squeezed without her command, just a bit. Ava gasped as the contraction of her muscles met some resistance.

As Ava gasped, Dave felt cold air rushed through along small gaps between her mouth and his hard rod. "You get excited?" he commented, panting, grinning.

Ava snorted his comment off. Her body has just reminded her that she was still full down there. Her tongue started squeezing and rubbing against the moving shaft, hoping to make him came fast, avoiding embarrassing situation of her coming on face hump. 

Dave groaned softly to her stimulus. He increased his humping speed.

Ava's hand reached down to retrieve the toy out.

As she fished the rubber stick, someone held her hand, keeping it from pulling it out.

Ava tried to the hand's owner, but Dave's shaft pegged her down, preventing her head from making much movement.

Dave, sensed her head's movement, looked at the direction of she tried to face. "Oh, hi, Mia!" he greeted his girlfriend, "sorry we woke you awake, your oil is giving me a painful hard time, I need to shake it off!"

Mia giggled, blew a kiss to her boyfriend, then looked at her friend. "Don't take it off, Dear!" she said, then her other hand reached behind her to get her own toy.

Ava shook her head in panic. "Uhmmmhhh!" she mumbled, her hand tried her might to fish her own toy out.

Mia slid her toy in, turned it on, and immediately gasped to the toy's wiggle. "You don't want it but your body cannot lie!" she exclaimed.

Ava became more panic. She tried to pull her toy out, but Mia's strong hand kept her hand down. Instead of being pulled out, the toy got pressed instead.

Mia smiled, then she contracted.

Ava produced a muffled moan as her toy got activated by Mia's muscle squeeze. Her struggled to retrieve the toy got intensified.

Mia moved closer to her girl friend. "Just once, Av," she whispered, "give Dave and me a pleasure, please!"

Ava moved her eyes, tried to look at Mia.

Dave thrust a bit harder inside.

The sudden increase of movement inside her mouth made Ava contracted again, against the slowly wriggling rod.