2 in 1

Ava turned herself to face the source of the sound. Her gaze met with a hazy gape of Julia. Ava smiled at her guest, which returned the smile. "Enjoying yourself?" Ava asked.

"Uh, yeah," Julia murmured. Her lips a bit trembled as the fingers of one of her hand parted the slid on her crotch and her the index finger of other hand played with her own love button.

Ava laid on her side, used her elbow to support her upper body. Her free hand then traversed one of Julia's arm until her hand reach Julia's busy hand. "Do you want me to help?" Ava asked as her finger thread lightly on and between Julia's fingers.

"What?" Julia asked. "Oh, why not!" she continued with a smile, realizing what Ava meant.

Ava smiled. She then gently removed one of Julia's hand, the one that was stimulating the stud.

Julia sighed when Ava's thumb started playing with her button. Soon after, she gasped when she felt Ava's middle finger slid into her moist tunnel.

"You're wet!" Ava exclaimed softly with a smile.

"Yeah," Julia replied between her gasps.

Ava brought her lips toward Julia's.

Julia retracted her head. "I've never kissed with a woman before," she protested.

"Do you want to have a try?" Ava murmured.

Julia hesitated for a moment, but the stimuli her body received down under blew away any trace of logic and doubt out of her head. Slowly she approached Ava's waiting lips and kissed them lightly.

Ava returned her kiss passionately. Her tongue pushed apart Julia's lips and played around inside. Her finger down under also played similarly inside Julia's other hole.

Then, Ava felt someone slid a hand between her arm and reached for one of her hill on the chest. Before she could react, someone started kissing the side of her neck. Ava stopped her kissing with Julia and turned her head as much as possible toward her back. "Dave," she tried to protest.

Dave answered her protest with a kiss. His lips softly crushed Ava's.

Ava returned his kiss while her finger kept on stimulating Julia's outer and inner buttons.

Julia, still laid on her back, excitedly watched her hosts kissing. Her body twitched every now and then, responding to the tactile stimuli down under.

Ava stopped her kissing. She smiled at Dave and nodded toward Julia and said to him softly and with a grin, "eat her!"

Dave grinned back. Then he moved away from Ava and laid on his belly between Julia's legs. Julia's glistening slit was centimetres away from his face, his guest's fingers parted it apart, made the pinkish area full on display, while Ava's fingers slowly massager Julia's sensitive parts there. Dave removed Ava's hand and started french kissing Julia down under.

Julia squealed as she felt a warm and scrappy thing ran up, down, and inside her. Her squawk was muffled seconds later as Ava resumed her kiss on her.

Ava's free hand now worked on other part of Julia's body. She kneaded Julia's twin hills and playfully squeezed the swollen cherries on the top of those mounds.

All those combined provocations were too much for Julia to contain. With a low-key growl, her body jerked and arched. Her free hand pushed Dave's head firmly toward her, the fingers on her other hand kept her slit wide apart, welcoming Dave active tongue. All the way, she kept on kissing with her host.

Dave slurped all the juice Julia produced,  he even tickled her, persuaded her to produce more.

And Julia's body complied to Dave invitation to secrete. Her body jerked and arched in the process.

Dave tried his best to keep himself firmly glued to her amidst her jolts. Fortunately, Julia did a good job in helping his head on its place, so he intensified his licks and sucks.

Finally the chaos settled down. Julia let herself go off Ava's kiss, gasping for air.

"Nice coming, huh?" Ava commented with a smile.

Julia giggled. "Yeah!" she replied. Then she squeaked and wriggled. Her hand grabbed Dave by the hair and tried to pull him away.

"Why?" Ava asked with a chuckled. Her hand stopped Julia's hand who tried to pull Dave's head.

"Tickled!" Julia replied, still twitched and  jerked.

"Shhh!" Ava shooed Julia as she pulled her hand away from Dave's hair, "let him works!" With that, she started planting her kisses on Julia mouth.

Once he managed to slurp all of Julia's flood, Dave lifted his head a bit to grasp some fresh air. With Ava's still laid on her side, Dave's gaze met with Ava's tight canyon between her legs. Dave grinned then went diving back into Julia's sweet spot. His hand, though, reached toward Ava. Once landed, his fingers started probing its way there.

Ava jerked, didn't expect Dave to touch her. She stopped her kiss and looked down toward him, "Dave," she called, "you are not supposed .... We are not supposed to ...."

Julia softly pulled Ava's face by the jaw to face her back. "Shhh!" She mimicked Ava, "Let him works!"

As Dave pushed his tongue into Julia, he pushed his finger into Ava. Both of the girls were wet, both of them felt warm. Julia still kept herself apart using her fingers, so Dave could lick her easily. He than concentrated his effort in exploring Ava. Dave put his thumb on her outer button and his middle finger on her inner one, then rubbed them together.

Ava looked deep at Julia. She sighed, gasped, and quivered to his finger play.

Julia responded similarly to Dave's play of the tongue. Soon she felt another storm surge coming.

"Coming?" Ava asked weakly.

Julia nodded.

"Me too!" Ava murmured.

Julia grasped Ava's hand and squeezed it tightly. "Together?" she asked.

Ava nodded. Her lips trembled.

Dave did yet another rub on Ava's button.

With eyes pinned on Julia's eyes, Ava squinted and started to scream. Slow and low at first but soon increased in volume and tone.

Julia kept her gaze on Ava's eyes and started to howl, too.

Dave felt his finger got much wetter. Soon, his tongue got smeared by yet another batch of fluid. He had trouble keeping himself planted at the two spasmodic bodies. Added to his situation was his relapsed hardness due to the sight, sound, and taste he had. Laid on his belly, his pelvic started involuntary movement, ground his rod to the bed.

As the tides came together, they subsided at the same time as well. The two girls giggled as they enjoyed the afterglow, prolonged as Dave kept on stimulating them. They started kissing again.

Dave dislodged his tongue and finger from them and arose to his knees and arm. He could see Julia laid on her back and Ava laid on her side next to her, slowly and gently kneaded Julia's twin hills. Both were joined at their mouths. Dave crawled above the two girls.

***