The Dip

Mélanie opened her eyes, laid on her belly. The side view of a man's hip, sitting next to her, dominated her vision. Took her quite a while for her to remember whose bed she was on. She didn't know how long she has passed out. She contracted her Kegel and gluteus maximus. She could feel only a faint pinch of soreness. "Happy, now?" she asked.

The man petted her hair and kissed her temple. "Yes, dear." the man said, "but now I want more."

"No!" Mélanie refused, "no more of that! Ever!"

"Oh," said the man, "this time we'll do it the way you like."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart."

"In that case," Mélanie exclaimed. A faint smile started decorating her face as she rolled to the edge of the bed, "just give me some time to take a bath."

"You go to the bathroom, Dear, I'll join you," the man said, "right away, after the room service comes and I give them this package."

***

"Well," Dave started the conversation as they sat around the dining table after the dinner, "anyone has any plan this evening?"

"Nope," Ava said lazily.

"Me neither," Mia replied, "you?"

Dave shrugged, then slowly stood up with his empty plate and utensils on his hand. "Nothing. I think I'll prepare some popcorn and watch some movie on TV," he said. Then he paused his steps and turned toward the girls and take a playful look at the two girls on their pyjamas. "Unless any of you want some humping ...."

"No!"  Ava snapped.

"Thanks, but not now!" Mia barked at the same time.

"Do you want it, Dave?" Ava continued with a large smile.

Dave returned the smile, thought for a moment, then answered, "Nah, I'm done today!" He then continued walking toward the sink and started washing the dishes.

The girls laughed.

***

Dave walked to the living room with a bucketful of popcorn. Mia and Ava were still busy in the kitchen. There, he sat in the middle of the sofa, turned on the TV, and looked for any movie to watch.

Mia and Ava came to the living room a few minutes later. "Sitting in the middle, huh?" Ava mocked as she slammed her butt on the sofa next to Dave, "so you can be like a sultan and his harems?"

Dave just smiled broadly.

Mia chuckled at her friend's words, sat next to Dave on his other side. "What movie is this?" she asked.

"A Chinese science fiction," he commented, "about moving planet earth to another sun."

Ava whistled. "Impossible!" she claimed as she took a popped kernel from the bucket. "Caramel?" she asked.

"Yup," said Dave.

"I like the salty one better," Ava mumbled.

"Let me pop some," Dave said as he started to stand.

"Don't bother!" Ava said as she pulled Dave by his hand to go back to sit, "I can live with this!"

"Ok," said Dave, shrugged as he took a piece from the bucket.

The movie has lasted for about an hour when suddenly Ava mumbled, "I think I need some dip."

"Dip?" Dave asked.

"Yeah."

"For what?" Dave asked again.

"For popcorn."