Fast Breakfast

Dave pumped the girl who spread in front of him. She was beautiful although a bit strange. He was sure she was Mia, but somehow his rod could feel that she was Ava.  Nonetheless, she was so hot he wanted to pump her brain out.

Sensing the rush coming in, Dave sped up his pace, but again strangely, his pumping speed stayed the same.

Then he came with all his might. Along with the rushing seed, Dave opened his eyes. Mia's face filled his vision. She smiled at him teasingly. Dave exhales deeply on each spurt.

"Good morning, Dear," Mia greeted him coyly.

***

Ava woke up to the familiar yet alien scent of a man. It brings happy memories but at the same time she knew it wasn't the one she missed. She raised and sat on the bed. Covered with blanket, the body of the man whose aroma filled her nostrils was sleeping peacefully next to her. Mia slept like a baby next to him, shared the blanket.

A small bulge on the piece of fabric that covered them attracted Ava's attention. Situated at the top of Dave's pelvic, Ava knew what it was. Suddenly she felt hungry. So, without making much noise, Ava dived underneath the duvet.

Ava found Dave's rod was sleeping, smelled a bit like him and a bit like herself. Ava smiled, took it by her hand, and put it in her mouth. It tasted like them. Slowly, she massaged the soft shaft between her tongue, palate, and lips. Slowly but surely, her effort was rewarded. The baton became harder, bigger, and longer, allowing her to make a slow pumping motion.

Dave started to become restless in his sleep. Ava could hear his breath turned heavier by the minutes. He was still asleep even though his soldier was fully awake now.

Ava heard rustling sound on the other side of Dave, and soon after, she felt the duvet covering her got lifted. She look up, still in her pumping motion, and her gaze met Mia's smiling face.

***

Mia, got awoken by Dave, grunts and heavy breath. She raised and rested her weight on one of her elbow. Dave was still sleeping albeit restlessly. The duvet on top of his torso bobbed rhythmically. She lifted the blanket and saw Ava, looked up to her as that girl was kept on  milking her boyfriend with her mouth.

"Morning!" Mia whispered with a smile.

Ava returned the greeting with her eyes, and returned her attention back  to massaging the hard rod with her mouth.

Mia put the bed cover hack and turned her gaze toward her boyfriend. His chest heaved rather heavily, his breaths sounded heavy.

Then that guy produced a low grunt. Soon after that he opened his eyes. His trembling gaze me Mia's

"Good morning, Dear," Mia greeted him coyly.

***

On one of her traverse out, Ava tasted saltiness touched the middle of her tongue. At about the same time, her hand, that caressed Dave's seed softly, felt it got contracted. Immediately she strengthen her sucking motion to encourage the impending flood.

And, as anticipated, as Dave torso jerked a bit, the juice came rushing out of the tip of his rod to Ava's welcoming mouth. She slowed down her massage but intensified the pressure, to maximized the output. Ava could hear Dave mumbled, apparently conversing with his girlfriend, but Ava just didn't care, she enjoyed the distinctive taste and aroma of the thick liquid that smeared all over her tongue and palate. Spurt after spurt quenched her cravings, as she massaged the rod carefully and smoothly inside her mouth cavity, returning the favour as well as inviting for more.

***

"Morning!" Dave replied Mia's greeting between his panting. He felt something warm and wet wrapped around his jerking rod, welcoming his spurts of juice. His gaze moved toward his crouch.  He recognized the hair who was giving him the head.

"You feed her well," Mia whispered. Her smile still decorated her face.

Dave cleared his throat. "Yeah," he replied.

Mia inched closer to him and started to kiss him.

Dave reciprocated as his sting continued pumping, dutifully fulfilling Ava’s request.

After Ava was sure that she has extracted all of Dave, she let him out of her mouth and climbed up next to the kissing couple.

Mia disengaged from her kissing with Dave and looked at Ava. "Morning, Av," she greeted her friend, "did he serve you well?"

"Oh, yes, he did!" Ava Smiled with a glee.

Mia slowly then kissed Ava who replied with her tongue. Mia tasted the trace of Dave in Ava's mouth.

Dave Smiled as he watched his girlfriend kissed their girl friend.

"Damn!" Dave murmured as his friend and lover finished kissing, "you both were hot!"

Mia giggled. "Yeah, and I heel hot, too!" she exclaimed. She then slammed her body to the bed next to Dave.

Ava rested on Dave, shoulder and mumbled, "And I think I would have a second dose."

Dave ran his fingers on Ava's back. "Well, then, help me to serve you!" he replied softly to Ava.

"Help?" Ava turned her face toward Dave and asked. "This kind of help?" she continued asking as her hand reached down to Dave's crotch.

"Uhmmm," Dave mumbled, "how about some live show?" He turned his face toward Mia, "you could benefit from it, too, couldn't it?"

"But I am still too exhausted to do much of anything!" Mia whined and pouted.

Ava smiled and bit her lower lip, then continued, "We were so hot last night, I got turned on just by remembering it" she mumbled, "but my body aches."

The bedroom was silent for a moment.

"You girls need to have some little release?" Dave asked with eyes starred at the ceiling.

"Yeah," Mia replied.

"Uh hmm," Ava responded at the same time from the other side. Her eyes closed.

"And you want some more, uh, protein shot?" Dave asked, this time he looked at Ava's head that rested on his chest.

Ava opened her eyes and look up to meet Dave's playful gaze. "Uh hmmm," again she mumbled, this time with a smile.

"What if I help you both and I, then?" Dave continued, smiled back to Ava.

***