Arrived

The vibration in Yvonne's crotch sent shiver throughout her body. She gasped at the sudden stimulus coming from the tool that has been planted deeply since earlier this afternoon. She knew what that meant, so she stood up.

"He paged?" Helen asked her coyly as she walked to his office room.

Yvonne blushed. "Uh, yeah!" she replied, not looking at her best friend who walked along with her. "Do you want to accompany me there?" she asked.

Yvonne scoffed. "And watching you two doing crazy things?" she mocked, "No thanks! I just relieved myself from the tension you gave me at the food court!"

Yvonne turned to her friend with glared eyes. "You relieved yourself, she hissed, "In the toilet?"

"Uh hmmm!" Helen mumbled.

"Can't wait until you are home?" Yvonne asked more.

"Thanks to you!"

"How about Dennis?"

"I can have some more at home with him later," Helen replied, winked.

Yvonne giggled. "alright then," she said as they arrived at Helen's desk.

"Have fun!" Helen greeted her as she sat at her chair.

Yvonne entered Erick's room and closed the door. "You called me?"

"Yes," Erick answered from his chair coldly.

"Anything I can, uh, help you?" she asked awkwardly.

"Can we spend the night together?" Erick asked.

"Uh, sure!" Yvonne replied. "this weekend?"

"Tonight!"

"But, we still have to go to work tomorrow ...."

"We will sleep early tonight," Erick cut her short, smiling, "I promise!"

"What if I don't want to sleep early?" Yvonne joked, then immediately blushes and mentally slapping her naughty, uncontrollable mouth.

"Then I will command you to sleep!" Erick replied.

Yvonne smiled faintly. "Uh, okay, then, just tell me when you are ready to go home!" she challenged.

"Good!" Erick said, "then pack your things, we go now!"

"But ....," Yvonne stuttered, "I still have work to ....!"

"There always be work to do, Yv!" Erick cut her, "So,  either you pack your things now or I ask you to stay overnight here!"

"Uh, okay," Yvonne replied weakly, "Let's go now! Er, I mean, let me pack my things now!"

"Good!" A faint smile grew on Erick's face before it dissipated again.

***

They walked to the parking in silence. "Are you okay?" Yvonne asked as she walked beside him on the empty corridor.

Erick just smiled faintly and nodded. "Yes I am!" he replied, "Why did you ask?"

"You look pensive," Yvonne commented.

"Ah, nothing," he mumbled.

"Are you sure about this?" Yvonne asked slowly.

"Huh?" Erick replied, puzzled, "What so you mean?"

"I mean, if you change your kind," Yvonne explained a second later, "I can just go home."

"Oh!" Erick exclaimed, opening his car door, "I'm sure about this! Now, get in, please!"

Yvonne stayed put in front of the door.

"Unless you changed your mind," Erick went on with lower tone 

Yvonne smiled, then climbed into the car.

***

The car was awkwardly silent, except for the radio that played a slow song. Yvonne cleared her throat.

As if realizing their situation, Erick cleared his throat, too. "How's the toy? He asked."

Yvonne giggled softly and shook her head.

"What?" Erick pondered.

"Nice topic to open a conversation," she commented with a grin.

"Oh!" Erick exclaimed, "I mean, how's your first day at the office?"

Yvonne giggled again, looked at the side window to hide her blushing. "It felt strange," she auddenly mumbled.

"Strange?"

"Yeah," Yvonne continued, "it tickled me every time I made even the slightest move! Any move!"

"Oh!" Erick exclaimed with a grin, "I thought you were talking about your first day!"

Yvonne chuckled. "I think you are more interested on this answer!"

Erick just smiled. They sat quietly for a few seconds. "So, he suddenly opened a new conversation, "are you excited right now?"

"Uh," Yvonne stuttered, "no!"

"Well, then ...."

"Yes?"

"Excite yourself, please!"

*What?" Yvonne turned her body toward him, glared her eyes.

"You heard me," Erick responded.

"Is that an order?"

Erick shook his head. "Just a request," he said.

Yvonne stayed silent, only her eyes darting among the features of Erick's face. "How do you want me to excite myself?" she finally spoke, much softly this time.

Erick shrugged. "Any way you like it," he replied.

Yvonne smiled, faintly. She heard her heart pounded onher ears. "Do I need to do it until I come?" she asked.

Erick threw a glancing smile at her before continued focusing on the traffic. "Up to you," he answered.

"I might stain your seat if I do," Yvonne said a second later.

"No problem."

Yvonne sighed. "Don't look at me, okay?" she asked, "promise?"

"Okay."

Yvonne sighed loudly. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she mumbled.

"You can change your seat to make yourself comfortable," Erick suggested.

"Thanks!" Yvonne replied. She reclined her seat and moved it farther back as she grumbled, "although I don't know how I can ever be comfortable touching myself in front of people!"

Erick chuckled.

Yvonne lay down. The seat was reclined just low e enough while still allowing her to see the traffic. Then, after changing positions for a few moment, while looking at his direction to make sure he didn't look at her, she spread her legs as her hands ran slowly from her knees up, bringing the seam of her skirt with them until the tip of her fingers met with the soaked opening at the base. She gasped and licked her lips as the tip of one of her index touched her love button. Soon, as she noticed that Erick had no sign of peeking at her, she closed her eyes as the sensation heightened.

Yvonne sighed deeply again, then noticed something. "You missed your turn!" she breathed.

"I want to stay at your place tonight," Erick mumbled, "if you allow."

"But ...," Yvonne gasped before continued, "my place is far!"

"Not a problem."

"And it's small!" she said, followed by a soft moan.

"I knew, but I feel comfortable there," Erick replied weakly, "much more than my place."

"Don't look at me!" Yvonne responded with soft tone and a smile, "please!"

"Sorry," Erick apologized as he turned his face straight ahead.

"Ava?" Yvonne asked, followed by a gasp and am moan.

Erick just shrugged.

for a moments, nobody spoke, only Yvonne's expressions of excitation were heard amidst the songs from the radio.

Erick turned the radio off.

"Why?" Yvonne asked, unable to compose lengthy statements.

"I want to hear you better."

"Shoot!" she cursed, then grunted as her body began jerking.

For a few moments, nobody talked. Yvonne tried to keep her excitement discreet, yet her soft sighs and laborious breathings became apparent without background music.

"How do you usually excite yourself?" Erick suddenly asked.

Yvonne sighed, opened her eyes. Erick's looked straight at the traffic. "You never saw a girl did it before?" she mocked him.

"Yeah I've seen some," Erick replied, eyes to the road ahead.

"Then it's the same way like all girls do!" Yvonne barked, followed with a deep sigh.

Erick turned his face toward her and smiled. "I want you to tell me!" he answered.

"Hey!" Yvonne coyly protested.

"Sorry!" Erick apologized as he turned his face straight affront.

Yvonne didn't reply, only her gasps and sighs were heard. "I usually part my lower lips with one hand," she suddenly spoke with heavy breath, "and touch my love button with my other hand."

"Nice!" Erick commented, smiled at the car in front of them, "go on!"

"But right now," Yvonne moaned her exposition, forcefully voiced each word, "I fished you toy out and use it to help me touch my spot!"

Erick gulped and cleared his throat. "And do you like that?"

Yvonne closed her eyes. "Uh," she stuttered, yeah!" followed by a soft moan.

"And who are you imagining right now?" Erick asked.

"Huh? What?" Yvonne asked, interrupted by a moan as her body twitched before continued barking, "No! I won't answer that!"

"Dennis?" Erick guessed.

"No!"

The car stopped at a traffic light. "Or me?" Erick guessed, looking at her with a grin.

"No!"

Erick saw her gaze and immediately understood. "Or this?" he coyly asked, rubbing the apparent bulge on his trousers.

"Uh!" Yvonne jerked at the sight of him touching himself, "No!" she breathed out, "I won't tell!"
"Do you want me to take it out?" Erick offered with larger grin.

"Yeah ...," Yvonne moaned, then continued hurriedly, "I mean, no!"

"Okay, if you wish," Erick said, then zipped his pants down then pulled his private out.

The light turned green. The car drove again.

Yvonne gasped at the sight of his rod, throbbed on his lap. She felt light headed as memories of the previous 24 hours of her life flashed in her mind. Her jabs of the toy in her tunnel turned from casual to forceful. "Erick ...!" she mumbled.

"Yes?"

"I'm coming!" Yvonne said between her gasps for air. Then, without waiting for his response, she jerked heavily, her eyes rolled as her body arched and her finger jabbed the toy deep inside, touching the bottom of her well.

It's over a second later. Yvonne slammed herself to the seat and laughed nervously. "There!" she commented, straightened up the car seat and tidied up her skirt, "I've done what you asked for!"

"Thanks!"

"And I soaked my skirt!" she exclaimed after some quick checking, "and your seat, too!"

"No problem!" Erick calmed her.

"Put that thing back in, please!" she said weakly.

Erick did as she asked.

"Can I sleep?" Yvonne asked softly, "I'm tired!"

"You can!"

"Thanks!" she said lightly then closed her eyes.

***

"Yvonne didn't know how long she fell asleep when a warm hand rested on her AC-cooled knee, woke her up. She opened her eyes and saw Erick, still driving, ran his hand slowly from her knee up to the base. "What are you doing?" she asked, closing her legs. "taking advantage of me?"

"Oh, you're awake!" Erick said, turned his face to her for a glimpse, "I can't stop thinking about your coming." His hand stopped near the base as it met with Yvonne's clenched thighs.

Yvonne couldn't help to look at his lap and smiled at the dome formed there. “Be gentle, ok?" she asked softly as she relaxed her clenched thighs.

Erick nodded to the road. Feeling the opening of the obstacle, Erick's hand began moving again.

"Your hand is warm," Yvonne murmured as the hand reached the last inch from her base.

Erick just smiled to the traffics.

Yvonne gasped.

"You're warm, too!" Erick commented, his fingers probing the landing zone, "and still wet!"

"You make it wet!" Yvonne protested, the sighed deeply as his index found her button.

Erick fiddle with her love button for a while, making eight figure, circling it and strumming her tunnel opening.

"Erick ...," she moaned softly.

Slowly, his finger then plunged to Yvonne's pool of pleasure.

Yvonne moaned and spread her legs apart, granting him full access.

His finger hit a hard rubbery surface. His toy, still wedged firmly inside her. He pushed it aside and slid further in, pressed softly between the toy and her tunnel wall.

Yvonne breathed heavy as she felt a bit fuller due to the presence of finger between the toy and her wall.

Erick soon reached a rough area inside her. She rubbed it firmly.

Yvonne jolted and moaned. "Oh ...! Erick ...!"

With index finger still rubbed her, Erick’s thumb massaged her love button.

"Stop it ...!" Yvonne shrieked and shivered, her legs clenched the naughty hand, "It tickles!"

Ignoring the wriggling and jiggling girl and with one hand still stimulating her, Erick scanned the surrounding and used his other hand to navigate the neighborhood, finding a parking slot.

The car park.

"We arrive ...!" Yvonne spoke with panting breaths.

Erick turned his face toward her and smiled. "But you haven't come yet," he replied, "let's wait until you finish!"

***