Favor

Ava wrapped a towel around her waist. "I'm wet!" she sighed as she opened the bathroom door and walked out of the room.

Dave smiled, to her comment, followed  her. He got  bumped on Ava's back.

Ava was stunned. In front of her, next to the bed, Mia stood. Her top was on the floor, one hand fondled her twin hills from her behind while another hand apparently was busy trying to undo her undies underneath her skirt.

"Hi there, craving girl!" Mia greeted Ava with panting breath as a man kissed her neck from behind.

Ava hurriedly move behind Dave who just bumped her. "Mia! What are you doing!"

"And hi there, Blue Boy!" Mia greeted Dave.

"Don't you see I'm naked?" Ava barked from behind Dave.

"Hi, there!" The man behind Mia paused his activity of necking Mia just long enough to greet Dave.

"Hi, Dear!" Dave greeted the couple, "and Hi, Tony!"

"April wants me for a ..., Uh ....," Mia hissed before continued, "favor to help our Tony get some release,"

"But you can do that outside!" Ava barked from behind Dave.

"We ..., Uh ..., Can't!" Mia struggled to answer amidst Tony's attack. One of her hand held Tony hand that was fondling her twin hills, her other hand busy helping Tony pulling down her panties.

"What do you mean 'you can't'!" Ava barked again.

Mia hissed to Tony's kisses and hills caresses. "Tony wants someone to watch us!" She squealed when Tony then turned her body around to face him. They then kisses as her hands frantically unbuttoned his shirt.

"But I'm naked here!" Ava whined.

Mia stopped kissing. "Don't worry, Av," she said as she pulled his shirt off, then quickly continued unzipping his trousers, "Tony won't touch you! Right, Ton?"

"Yeah!" Tony replied as he walked out of his pants. His eyes busy exploring Mia's chest.

"Sit there, guys!" Mia nodded toward an armchair across the room, then she squealed when Tony kneeled in front of her, pull  up her skirt, and started licking her love slit. "... And enjoy our show!" Mia continued with panted breaths.

Dave and Ava stayed put.

"This is an order!" Mia barked, followed with long moan.

Reluctantly, Dave and Ava walked toward the armchair. Ava then sat on the chair while Dave sat on one of its arm.

Mia stood there, between the chair and the bed. Her head looked up, her breaths heavy, her hands playing with Tony's hair, directing his head every now and then. Before long, she howl, followed by a nervous laugh. "I'm coming!" she screamed.

Dave gulped.

Ava watched it in awe.

Mia pulled Tony up until he stood, then she kneeled in front of his bulging brief. Looking at him, she pulled his undies down and said. "We need to spend this one away! Otherwise you'll come too soon!"

Tony just nodded, and watched his rod slid into his  boss’ mouth.

Ava gulped, watching Mia massaged a man's rod. She took a glimpse to her side, to the  bulging on Dave's towel.

"You want to have his come?" Dave asked.

"Yeah ....," Ava murmured softly, then added quickly, "What? No! No way! I'm not going to touch him!"

Dave chuckled.

Ava reached for Dave's bulge and caressing and massaging it from over the towel.

Dave gulped and sighed. He lifted her towel's flap. His shaft is displayed.