Revenge

Ava's phone rang a few seconds later. She grabbed it, jabbed the 'Reject' button, and threw it away again.

"Hey, Av," Mia called softly to her friend, who sat cross legged with head hung low. 

Ava turned her face toward Mia.

"Oh!" Mia exclaimed softly as she saw Ava's eyes were red and wet. "What happened?" she asked, grabbed Ava's hand.

Ava sniffed. "Nothing," she replied.

Mia smiled. "You really want to mount her that much?" she said, nodded toward Dave, "I've never seen you cried over such thing before."

"No!" Ava quickly rebuked, her eyes opened wide, "not because of that!"

"Oh, what made you so upset, then?"

"It's Erick!" Ava groaned with clenched jaws.

Mia lifted her eyebrows. "Erick?" she asked, "but why? His refusal is totally him,  isn't it? We would have expected it."

"Yeah! I know!" Ava growled. "It's just that ...."

"Yes?" Mia persuaded her to continue a couple of seconds later.

"I miss him!" Ava said, almost yelling, "but he didn't seem to care! How could him torture me like this!"

Mia kneeled up from her sitting position, reached her arms towards Ava and hugged her tightly. "Do you want to let yourself go off him?" she Asked softly.

"No!" Ava rejected the idea, "I just want him to give me some slack!"

"But you already did give yourself some slack, Dear!" Mia Replied.

"Yeah," Ava replied, sniffed, and continued, "but I want to have it on his permission."

Mia chuckled. "Because you have given your permission for him to be swallowed?"

"Uh," Ava paused. "Yeah," she continued a seconds later.

Again Mia giggled. "Why you make it complicated, Av?"

Ava sighed long. "I don't know," she replied, "be cause I like it that way, perhaps?"

Mia released her hug on Ava, and sat back down on the bed. She looked at her friend. "Do you miss Erick?"

Ava nodded.

"Do you want him to mount you?"

Ava blushed and smiled, and again she nodded.

Mia grinned. "Do you want to be a naughty little girl who deserves his punishment?"

The smile on Ava's face faded. "Uh," she commented, "why?"

"You seem to enjoy his little game of dominance," Mia scolded her with a big grin

"No, I don't!" Ava barked. Her face reddened as she tried her best to hide a smile.

Mia smiled. She moved back her sitting, and pulled Ava by the hands. "Come!" she commanded.

Ava moved towards Mia.

"On you knees!" Mia commanded again as she put Ava's hands on each of her shoulders.

Ava obeyed. "Mia?" she asked, "but wh ....?"

Dave, who were sitting in silence all these time, gulped as Ava position made her slit on frontal view from his angle.

"Dave ....!" Mia called her boyfriend softly.

Dave heard the cue. He moved to kneeling position behind Ava. His hands gripped her hips.

"No! No! No!" Ava protested. She tried to sit to a kid him, but his hands pulled herself up.

Dave ignored her request. He aimed himself quickly, and then slowly pushed himself in.

"Arrrggghhh ...!" Ava grunted and shuddered as she felt Dave entered her. "Dave, please! Don't!" she moaned her pleas as Dave started moving in and out in slow and steady pace. Her hands gripped Mia's shoulder tightly.

"Do you want him to stop?" Mia asked coyly.

Dave stopped. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked as well.

"Uh!" Ava grunted. Her eyes jumped quickly between Mia's eyes. Her lips trembled.

"Who's mounting you?" Mia asked with a coy smile.

"Dave!"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure! Erick is bigger!"

"Damn!" Dave grunted. He slapped Ava's butt cheek.

"Aww!" Ava screamed, the giggled. The grin faded from her face and she released a long sighed as suddenly resumed his pumps, much vigorously now.

"Are you still sure this is Dave now?" Mia askes again.

"Uh!" Ava moaned, "I don't know!"

"Close your eyes!"

Ava followed the order.

"Who's mounting you now?"

"Arrghhh ...," she muttered, "Erick ...." Her head wobbled to and fro according to Dave's forceful thrusts. Suddenly, Ava felt the surging tide built up inside her. "Mia!" she hissed

"Yes?"

Ava opened her eyes and look deeply to her girl friend. "Call him!" she grunted, "show him this!"

Mia smiled. Slowly she took Ava's hands and put them on the bed.

Ava was on her four now. She started to writhe and moaned.

Mia took Ava's phone and dialled a number.

"Hello? Av?" Erick responded to the call.

"This is Mia," Mia replied, "Ava wants you to see this!" With that, she started video stream.

"Oh my!" Erick shouted in awe as he saw the show. "Hey, Av!"

"Do you see me?" Ava said with hazy gaze and half open mouth. Then, before Erick could say anything back, Ava produced a long large moan as she dropped her head to the bed.

Mia stood on her knees and walked to the side to give Erick the show from another angle. She moved closer to the get a close-up of the joint between Dave and Ava. "See, this is not a stage or optical illusion!" she commented.

"I'm coming!" Dave suddenly scream.

Ava turned her head to the side. "Don't you dare putting that out!" Ava grunted, her hands gripped the bedsheet tightly.

Dave jabbed her forcefully a few times. Each shot was accompanied with a grunt, and a stream of hot of seed deep inside Ava.

Ava screamed her coming out loud. Her voice got louder each time Dave thrust in.

Dave pushed his final thrust and keep himself deep as he groaned his fulfilment.

Ava kept on screaming. Her hips wriggled, her muscles contracted. "Why is he so fast!" she flustered.

"I prepped him for you!" Mia answered with a large smile.

Dave started to feel ticklish inside. He began to pull out.

"No!" Ava screamed amongst her screams. She clenched her buttocks and inner muscles in her effort.

"Keep it in, Dear!" Mia asked with a smile.

Ava's screams subsided a few moments later. Her wriggle stopped, only the peristaltic of her Kegel still continued, chewing the semi placid organ inside her.

Sound of moaned were heard in the phone, from a female.

"Is he mounting her?" Ava mumbled.

Dave moaned and jittered to the massage on his sensitive rod.

The screen of the phone on Mia's hand flickered. A face filled the entire display area, the mouth was half open.

***