Appetizers

She took bath for ages. Maybe because of her actions on the greasy table at the workshop, or because she was just a typical woman.

"Okay, Dave, I'm finish, your turn to take shower now, hurry," Mia said, she stood in front of the bathroom door, drying her with a towel. Another towel was wrapped around her body.

Perhaps it was just Dave's hormone, raged after denied release for many times today, but he noticed that the towel could barely cover her twin peaks and her Venus mound.

Slowly Dave stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom. The last three days, and especially today, was a mental torture. He could now imagine what Ava must have endured during her cravings. His private parts aching and tingling, while his mind clouded. For a moment he thought about having self release while he was in the shower, but he threw that thought away. He was already this near to the date.

Dave stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist, and went out of the bathroom. Mia was already in her dress and was applying her make up. She wore a sparkling A-line strapless mini dress. Leaning towards the mirror, the back of her dress was pulled up and the laces on her chest worked hard to keep what's inside from popping out. Dave sighed at the sight. It didn't help him at all.

She turned her gaze towards Dave, then smiled as she saw that his hardness made his towel looked like a tent.

"Nice view," she said, "your clothes are on the bed."

Dave looked at the bed, his clothes were spread there. He was about to start dressing up when he noticed something.

"Where's my brief?" He asked.

"You don't need one," she answered, still leaning towards the mirror, busy with her lipstick.

"Then you should not wear one, too," Dave answered, a grin formed on his face.

"Do you think I ever wear any?"

"I don't think so, but to be sure, let me check," Dave replied, quickly approached her, reached underneath her skirt, and started probing. No other fabric covered her undersides.

"Found any?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think I find something I like, but I'm going to make sure about it," Dave said. With one hand, he pushed Mia by her shoulder towards the mirror to make her lean even more. He then slid one finger inside the crack. It felt warm and not very wet.

Mia hissed a bit as she felt Dave did that, it felt good. "I never wear my undies that deep, Dave," she teased him.

Dave went crazy. He put his towel down and pull her skirt up and kept it on her wait with one hand, his other hand still pushed her shoulder towards the mirror. Then he started putting himself inside her. A bit hard as she was not properly lubricated yet, but he pushed it all.

"Ouch! Stop it! It hurts!" She shouted in pain.

Dave didn't care. He pumped her anyway.

Mia was not ready, but somehow his rough treatment turned her on. Before long, the pain subsided and Dave could easily slide in and out. She started hissing and moaning to the sensation.

"Dave..., remember..., not to..., eject...!" she murmured between her whines.

Dave quickly felt the peak. He pulled himself out, turned Mia to face him, and kissed her long, taking breaths to calm himself down.

"Sorry, Mia, I lost control. You have driven me crazy! Dave apologized.

"It's okay, Honey, I like the way you treat me rough like that," Mia kissed him lightly.