Prepped

Dave woke up that Saturday morning with a stiffness, and it was not just an ordinary morning glory. Last Wednesday after their lunch, Ava told him to save it all for their upcoming date. He actually didn’t take that seriously and, with Ava being persistent in obeying Erick, Dave tried to lure Mia. Yet, Mia seemed to lose her interest in seeing him, so apparently Ava’s wish will come true anyway.

The door bell rang.

Dave opened the door. Mia was standing outside wearing white strapless and hot pants. Her unbuttoned cloak didn’t do much in concealing her curves.

“Hi, Dave,” she greeted as she walked in, grabbed his neck, and planted a french kiss even before he managed to close the door.

Still locked in kiss, Mia fingered the front of his boxer and smiled.

“Is this for me or for your other girlfriend?” She asked.

“That’s thanks to both of you!” Dave mumbled.

Mia laughed. “Yeah, she asked me not to spill you, so I guess the best way to do that is not to see you,” she said and continued kissing him.

“So she asked you for that? Well that explains why you avoided me these past few days,” Dave commented a few minutes later.

“Yeah,” she giggled, “Sorry, Dave.”

“Why, then, you visit me today?”

“Because I’m bored,” she answered, then continue with a grin after a short pause, “So I think I’m going to prep you for her.”

“Prep me?” he asked with curiously.

She just smiled and changed the topic, “so they have gym room in this building? I haven’t done my morning workout, would you mind accompanying me there?”

“Yes, there is,” Dave answered, “I don’t usually do it in the morning, but let’s go there. Let me change clothes.”

Mia took something from her cloak pocket and threw it to Dave, “Hey, Dave, catch!”

“What’s this?” Dave asked as he caught the package.

“Your new workout short pants! I want you to wear that. I just bought it last night, so let’s see if it fits.”

They both went to the wardrobe and Dave stripped down and put on his gift. His semi-erect rod filled the entire height of it.

“Errr, I think it’s too small for me,” he said.

“Really? Let me see,” Mia answered and walked towards him. She then kneeled un front of him, pulled his pants down and started sucking.

“Errr, Mia?” Dave called her in surprise, didn’t expect her to do that.

“Mmm hmmm?” Looking at him, Mia could only mumbled as her mouth was full.

Dave just stopped questioning and started enjoying. It’s been three days since the last time he had it. Before long, he grunted as his surge was ready to be released.

Mia sensed that he was about to come, so she stopped her action and pull the pants back up. The fabric could not cover it all now. She could see the tip peeked out, throbbed, asked her to complete her job.

“It is not too small, it’s perfect, as I imagined,” she grinned.

“Why did you stop?” Dave protested.

“Because, dear,” Mia stood up and kissed him, “that is for Ava to take.”

“Now, c’mon, let’s go to the gym to cool you off,” she continued with a grin, drop her cloak to the floor, and walked towards the front door.