Tally

“Six?” Erick exclaimed.

“That’s what she said!” Mélanie confirmed with a grin, showing her phone screen toward him.

Erick took a quick glance at it. The screen contain one word only. He quickly returned his attention to the road. “How can we finish our project with this kind of task,” he grunted.

“Damn! I feel hot,” Mélanie mumbled coyly.

“What if you start helping me now?” Erick replied with a smirk.

“What? Now?” Mélanie said, “but we are only a few minutes away from our hotel!”

“Don’t worry,” Erick said calmly, “with the contraption she has me to put on, I’ll still be in full condition for you once we get to our room.”

“Are you sure it’s safe?” Mélanie asked, “I mean you are driving.”

“Uhm, should I sit on your lap?” Mélanie suggested with a smile.

“I’d love you to,” Erick said, “but the car your company rented for me is not that spacious to have you sit here.”

“So it’s my fault?” Mélanie sneered, “and what is in your mind, then?”

“Just use your head,” Erick said casually with large grin.

Mélanie sighed. “Where is Ava’s gift?”

Erick took it from his suit pocket and gave it to her.

“Take your pants down,” Mélanie asked.

Erick did what she asked. His member sprung free, stood fast.

“You are excited with her assignment, too, aren’t you?”  Mélanie mocked him.

“A bit,” he said between his teeth.

Mélanie chuckled. “Let me see how to install this cute little device,” she said as she leaned toward his lap.

Erick sighed and blew sharp breaths as he felt Mélanie’s hand moved the rod to start inserting it into the device and she playfully licked his little head every now and then. Before long, he felt the slight uneasy feeling of pressure around the base of his shaft and on his perineum.

“There!” Mélanie said a few seconds later, “you look cute in it, Erick!”

“Just start sucking, will you!” Erick responded.

Mélanie eat him whole, and then started massaging the bulging rod with her mouth.

With one hand at the steering wheel, Erick petted her back and hair with his other hand. Trying to keep his attention to the road, her head came and went his viewing field.

I’m coming, Mél!” Erick grunted a few minutes later.

Mélanie put him in all she could. Her lips touched his bush.

Not deep enough. Erick pushed her head down until her lips got pressed. His hips then jerked up several time. “Damn ... You ... Av!” Erick grunted between his jerks.

Mélanie couldn’t breathe, but she let him pushed himself all the way in. She was grateful that there is no liquid came through to complicate her situation. Only when the pressure on her head eased down, she lifted her head, let him out of her mouth, and straightened her seating on the seat. “Nice tool!” she said with hoarse voice, “I like her style!”

“Yeah,” Erick mumbled, trying to remove the device from him.

“Keep it there!” Mélanie forbade him as she typed on her phone, “I think it’s cute.”