Beefed-Up

Ava grunted, rolled her body, and asked, "alright, which one of you I need to work on first?"

"Me, of course," Erick answered with a grin.

"Oh, please, Erick, allow me to rest a bit," Mia moaned.

"Damn! you killed her, Dear!" Ava chuckled and exclaimed to Erick, "I never heard her begged for mercy before!"

Ava crawled towards Mia, then she whispered to her ear, "ready for another warm up?"

"Give me a minute, my body still sores all over..., Uh...!" Mia replied, then wriggled and sighed softly as Ava nibbled on her ear.

Ava moved slowly down to Mia's neck, traced her way with her tongue and lips. Mia moved her head to give passage for Ava. She writhed a bit when Ava sucked her skin sharply. Then Ava moved further down, bit by bit, to her collar bone, climbed up one of her hills on her chest, played with the cherry on top, then further down to her belly and around the belly button, and strolled around the edge of her neatly trimmed bush. A trail of red marks traced her long march.

Mia's moans, getting louder and louder as Ava progressed, has turned into a howl by the time Ava reached her final destination, a warm and well moistened well. Her tongue explored every nook and cranny Mia has. Mia's body arched as Ava went over her breadth and depth.

Dave approached Mia and started kissing and playing with her ear and neck. Soon Erick joined forces, kissing her deeply. Both of them took turn in caressing her ears, neck, lips, and breast.

The three musketeers flew Mia to a dizzying height. She no longer knew, nor cared, who touched which part of her body.

Ava lifted her head off Mia, well. Her breathed heavily. Her fire was relit, and she needed something to relinquish it. Seeing Mia being munched by the guys, she took the next best thing, Mia's thigh. Ava sat on it and ground her slit slowly.

Mia noticed the desperation her friend endured. Her hands probed to the guys' crotches, then smiled.

Mia grabbed Dave and whispered something to him, "get me a black nylon bag from the drawer next to my bed, please."

Dave stood up and went to the bedroom. A few seconds later, he returned with what Mia asked.

Mia stopped Erick who was still caressing her, then hugged Ava, and slowly pushed her down from her thigh.

Puzzled, Ava followed her lead and sat on the floor.

Smiled at Ava, Mia opened her black bag.

Ava gasped, and her eyes grew large looking at what Mia produced from her bag. "Gosh! Mia!"

"Shhh, Ava, relax, it might not be as good as real man but, since they are not very useful yet, this is what we got." Mia calmed Ava as she prepared the thing.

It was a black and shiny strapless silicone rod. One end looked like man's apparatus, while the other end bulged to allow grip from the wearer. Slowly, Mia pour some lubricant from the bottle that came along with it, then applied evenly to the rod. Ava watched her action with awe.

The device was now glistened with lubricants. Mia kneeled and kept her legs wide apart, directed the bulge end of it to her hole.

"You can accommodate that?" Ava asked in disbelieve.

"Just watch," Mia answered with a smile. Then see slowly pushed it in. She gasped to the sensation it exerted as it slid deeper into her. Ava's jaw dropped, as if it was her who got inserted by that silicone fist.

"There," Mia added once the device sat well inside her. The rod end dangled in front of her, as if she was a woman with a full blown male apparatus.