White Honey

Mia woke up. The room was bright with sun light. Only Dave was next to her, still fast asleep. She couldn't see Ava, so she put on a shirt and went out of the bed room. Walking staggered to the kitchen, she saw Ava, sitting on the chair. Wearing Dave's shirt, her elbows rested on the table, her head ducked down. A piece of toast perched on the toaster,

"Morning!" Mia greeted her with sleepy voice.

"Morning!" Ava returned the greet lazily.

"How do you feel today?" Mia asked as she sat on the other chair.

"Fine," Ava mumbled, kept busy with her phone.

"Got something interesting?" Mia asked.

"Not really," answered he girlfriend, "just some boring news."

"You don't eat?" Mia pursued, nodded to the slice of toast."

"Don't feel like to."

"Not hungry?"

Ava sighted. "I am," she responded, "I just don't know what to eat."

"You miss him!" Mia exclaimed with a smile.

"Who? Dave?"

"No! Erick!"

"What? No I'm not!" barked Ava.

Mia chuckled. "Then eat something!" she barked back as she took the slice of toast from the toaster to the plate. "You haven't eaten anything since yesterday!"

"I ate Dave's seed!" replied Ava.

Mia chuckled. "That's barely enough!" she snapped as she smeared honey on the slice of bread. "Here, eat something!" she said as she shoved the bread on plate to Ava.

Ava didn't butch. She just contemplated on the glistening slice of toast in front of her.

"Hey girls!" Suddenly Dave's voice was heard, greeting his two girlfriends. "Good morning!"

Mia looked at him. "Morning, Dear!" she greeted him.

Ava turned her head toward him. Dave walked toward the table, wearing a pair of boxer and sat on the diming chair.

"Mia!" Ava barked with eyes looking sharply at Dave. "Are you wearing any bottom?"

Mia smiles largely, stood up and lifted her t-shirt as her answer before sat again on her chair. "Are you?" she asked back.

Ava smiled at her and did the same. "Then how dare our Dave here is wearing a boxer?" she scolded him. "Take them off, Dave!"

"What?" Dave answered, startled with sudden attack. "But I ...."

"Yes, take them off!" Mia agreed. A large smile decorated her face.

*Ah well!" Dave gave up. He stood up and slid his boxer off her legs and threw it on the floor. "Happy?"

Mia and Ava giggled at the sight of him, fully naked with placid tool, dangling in front of him.

"Much better!" Ava concluded.

"What's up?" Dave asked as he sat back to his d8ning chair

"Your lover here," Mia replied, nodded toward Ava, "lost her appetite and has not eaten anything since yesterday! We need to ask her to eat something!"

"I ate your seed!" Ava again defended herself, looking at him, searching for some support, "two portions of it!"

"Uh, yes, you are right," Dave said, "but I think Mia is also right, you need to eat something more."