Ghostwriter

Erick sat on the bed, his back rested on the headrest, watched his dark screen of his phone. Melanie still laid on her belly next to him. "She disobeyed," he murmured.

Melanie opened her eyes. "Who? Ava?"

"Yeah," Erick replied, "and she never did that before."

Melanie lazily turned to her side, facing him. With one of her elbow rested on the bed and her head rested on the palm, she smiled at Erick's limoing and glistening organ before turned her gaze at him and mocked him. "You mean, like you, humping me without her consent?"

Erick smiled wryly. "Yeah, like that."

"Then you did that first!" she snapped with a large grin.

"But she never disobeyed my command before!" Erick barked.

"What do want to do, then?" Melanie asked, "punish her?"

Erick shrugged. "I don't know," he replied, "perhaps, but what kind of punishment suits her?"

"Anything kinky, I guess?" Melanie suggested with a suggestive smile.

"That's for sure!" Erick responded without a smile. "I just don't know what yet."

Melanie sighed. "I wish my relationship with Arnaud was like yours with Ava."

"You can always submit yourself to him," Erick commented.

"Now way!" Melanie rebuked. "I mean, if only Arnaud is as open as you both!"

Erick smiled a little.

Suddenly, Melanie's phone on the stand next to the bed rang. The ringtone made her jumped.

"Speak of the devil!" she exclaimed as she rolled on the bed to reach the phone. "It's Arnaud! Be quiet, okay?"

Erick just nodded.

"Hey, Honey!" Melanie answered the phone. "I'm on my room, why? With anybody? Hey! Do you think there's Male out there whose rod matches yours?" she snapped, winked to Erick.

Erick snorted silently.

"Uh huh," Melanie replied over the phone, "I miss you too." She sat with her back on the bed's headrest.

She sighed. Then, while listening to her partner on the other side, her hand lazily reached over her body to her own slit. Her finger explored the area she knew intimately well. Erick's juice still oozed out, wet, warm, and slippery, helped her fingertips glided around.

"Uh ...." Again she sighed, more lengthy and deeply. "I really miss you," she whined coyly, "I miss you deep inside me."

Melanie licked her finger clean. The taste and scent of Erick was strong in her mouth and nasal cavity. Then, she rested her shoulder on Erick's shoulder, reached toward his hand pull it over her body and rested it over her slit. She looked at him and smiled as her index finger pointed up over her lips, signalling him.

Erick understood. He continued what she was doing. His finger played on and in her wonderland. She was wet, and he didn't know whether it was her juice of his. Not that he cared.

Again Melanie sighed. "Yeah, honey, a finger is inside me now," she answered to her husband, "not even close to your size, of course."

Erick slid the second finger.

Melanie jerked a bit. "Two fingers in now!" she said. "Yeah better, but still .... You want me to put three?"

Erick put the third finger in.

Melanie yelped. She pushed Erick out. Her eyes glared her protest at him. "I tried, I don't like it! It didn't feel the same at all, and it hurt!"