Mold

Yvonne self-consciously walked through the cubicles of her new office. She wanted to reach her own table as fast as she could, away from the people,  although most colleagues, already busy working on those boxes of desk and chairs, ignored her anyway.

She slammed onto her chair and buried herself behind the computer screen. Everything happened was last night was now a blur and doubtful. And she wasn't even drunk!

A pair of hands tapped and press Her shoulders. "You passed the test!" a voice thundered in her ear.

Yvonne jumped and her heart skipped a beat. A second later she realized who was that. "Helen!" she barked with muffled voice, turned her body, "you scared me to death!"

Helen smiled wide. "Why you look so tensed?" Helen mocked her, sat on the edge of the desk, facing her best friend, "You "Did you manage to go to the charity gala last night?" Helen continued before her friend had chance to reply, "or did he give you some other tasks?"

Yvonne looked at her best friend with glary eyes. She was just opened her mouth about to answer her when her phone chimed. "Oh no! s whined as she read the message.

"What's up?" Helen asked, her smile faded.

"Listen!" Yvonne told her, "Erick called me to go to his office!"

Helen smiled again. "Nice!"

Yvonne sbook her head. "I don't know what will happen," she said as she hurriedly stood up, "so could you please go to his office in around 15-20 minutes, just in case."

Smile again removed from Helen. "What might happen?" she asked.

"Just knock on his door, please!" Yvonne answered then left Helen behind.

***

"Come in!" Erick said from behind the door.

Yvonne quickly opened the door and enter his office. Her heart raced. "Morning, Boss!" she greeted to the guy who sat behind a large desk. Then she saw a beautiful girl sitting at the couch at the corner of the office. "Errr ..., Ava?" Yvonne guessed.

The girl smiled. "Close!" she said, "I'm Mia, Ava's girlfriend!"

Yvonne was stunned. "Girlfriend?"

"Morning, Yv," Erick greeted. "It's a long story. Close the door, please!"

Yvonne understood his cue. She followed his order.

"And lock it!" Erick added.

Yvonne's heart skipped a beat. Facing the door, she gulped as she slowly turned the key. Then, she turned toward Erick and spoke with coarse voice "You need anything, Boss?"

"I need to make the mold of his rod," Mia explained instead.

"Oh!" Yvonne explained, "So?"

"But because he is right now a sworn enemy of Ava," Mia explained, "I don't want to touch him."

Yvonne gulped. "I don't feel right about this," she mumbled. "You want me to make he mold?"

"Don't w9rry, I will do it." Mia said.

"And what do you need me for?" asked Yvonne sheepishly.

Mia chuckled. "We need you to keep him excited during the whole process, Dear."

"You want me to excite you," Yvonne shrieked at Erick, "In front of Mia?"

"Please, Yvonne," Erick plead, "I need it!"

"But that," Yvonne gulped, then continued in low tone, "embarrassing!"

Erick, "Please, Yv," he said with serious face, "this might get Ava back to me!"