Donors

With Dave hands nailed her against the mattress, Mia could only screamed and moaned. The blisters on the wall of her wet love well weren't fully healed. She cursed Erick for his acts on her last weekend, yet it was their wild love making that made her on fire tonight and made her accepted Dave invitation to have one round.

Only that this was Dave's second round, and now she started to feel the stinging sensation accompanying each of his pumping motion.

Dave thought her moans as signs of excitement, though, and that excited him. His pumps became more powerful. He inched closer and closer to the edge.

Mia could sense that he's about to come, and that excited her, too.

Finally he came. Dave pumped all of his essence inside Mia, each thrust pushed them deep into the end of the love canal of the girl who was laying on her belly on the bed.

His jerky motions brought her came, too. Impaled to the bed by Dave's hands on her shoulder, Mia's scream was muffled by the damp soft mattress. Her inner muscles contracted, gripped Dave tightly and unfortunately made the stings felt more intense. She just couldn't control her body, though, so Mia just closed her eyes, got a good grip on the bedsheet, and tried to enjoy it.

Dave laid himself next to her, panted heavily.

"For someone who has been sucked dry every morning, you surprisingly still have enough power to kill me," mumbled Mia weakly.

"Sucked dry?" asked Dave, "by whom? ava? She has not asked any of me since Monday."

Mia lifted her head. "Really?" she asked, "but Erick has been out of town since they left my apartment!"

"Yeah, I thought so," Dave answered, "and she started to look anxious today."

"And you didn't offer her yours?" Mia asked.

Dave felt his face blushed. "I'd love to," he said, "but I didn't feel right about asking her if she'd like to have, uhm ...."

Mia laughed loudly. "I didn't remember you were ashamed offering her your seed before!"

Dave shrugged. "I don't know. Since after the weekend, I felt awkward with her."

"You fall in love with her!" concluded Mia.

"But I have you!" Dave protested.

"No, you don't!" corrected Mia, "and neither I have you!"

"What do you mean?"

"Dave," Mia said softly, "tomorrow, be a gentleman and take the lead, okay! Give her the favour, for her own good!"

"But ...."

"No but! And stop talking! I am too sleepy to even think about anything!" Mia cut his protest, put herself under the blanket and closed her eyes. Her slit felt hot and his lava oozed out of it, but she didn't care.

***

Dave entered the office. Ava was already at her desk, busy typing something to her keyboard. He knew from her movement that her anxiety mounted. Dave approached her desk. From where he stood, he could see she wore dark blue blazer with mini black faux leather skirt. She's been wearing that skirt from Monday. "Hey, Va!" greeted Dave after cleared his throat.

"Yes?" she answered. Her eyes looked a bit jittery.

"You look, uh, anxious," said Dave.

"Oh," Ava responded, "I, uh, do my best to finish all my tasks correctly, though."

"Do you need some, eh," Dave continued, he could feel his face got warmer, "you know ...."

Ava blushed. "Oh, okay," she said. "Uh I mean, let me think about it," she quickly corrected her response.