The Itch

Mia woke up to the itchiness down under. She woke up and sat in the bed, fingering herself to drive it away. She sighed as she felt her own wetness there. Then, a bulge on the blanket that covered Dave attracted her attention. Slowly she lifted the duvet to see, and immediately she got her confirmation. Dave was still sleeping peacefully yet his member was at the ready.

Smirked, Mia carefully crouched on top of him, one of her hand held his soldier up. Then, slowly she lowered her body. Dave slid inside her almost frictionless, thanks to her juice. With a long sigh, Mia sat on top of Dave, savouring the fullness. Dave sighed in his sleep.

Then, still crouching and with her arms straightened to the bed to support her body, Mia started to pump. Slowly at first but soon gained speed.

Dave woke up to the warmth and massages on his shaft. Panting, his gaze met Mia's.

"Morning, sleepy head!" Mia greeted him between her breaths.

"Morning!" Dave replied, gulped and with heaved breaths.

Not long after, Mia slammed her bottom with all her might on Dave as she growled her first tide. Her body dropped on top of him afterward, although her pelvis kept pushing and pulling jerkily.

Ava woke up to he commotion next to her. Still laying on her back, she gently touched Mia's arm, as if to help her friend going through her pleasurable agony. Carefully, Ava contracted her sphinchter, checking her condition back there.

Feeling Ava's touch on her arm, Mia, still enjoying her afterglow by kept grinding on Dave, turned her face to Ava. "Morning, Dear!" she greeted, "how are you today?"

Dave, still laying on his back, also turned his face to Ava. "Morning, Av," he greeted, "did I hurt you?"

"Morning, Mia," Ava replied, "just a bit sore, like I have just released a very large number two." Then she looked at Dave and smiled at his concerned mimic and said, "Don't worry Hun, you are big but not that 'very large'"

Upon hearing Ava's words, suddenly Dave felt a build-up. He grunted as he smiled awkwardly at Ava.

Mia straightened her sitting. "Are you coming?" she Asked him.

Dave nodded. "Almost," he mumbled.

Mia pulled out. "Av, do you want some morning hump with him?"

Dave grunted his frustration.

Ava shook her head. "Not in the mood," she said. Then looking at his throbbing shaft, she continued, "but I could benefit from morning ransom." With that, and in swift motion, she get up, curled her body so her mouth reached Dave's glistening pole, put it her mouth, and start suckling as her fingers jerked him.

Dave grunted again, this time in relieve as he pumped his first dose of seed that day.

Mia, sat on Dave's thighs, petted Ava by her hair as her best friend savoured and gulped her boyfriend's juice. "There you go," she mumbled with a smile, "take them all, Av, you need all the liquid encouragement you can have for today's lesson."

Ava stood up. Cleaning her lips, she said as as she walked to the bathroom. "Lesson can wait, right now I need to go to work!"

***

The sluggish morning traffic allowed Dave to take a quick look at Ava who was sitting next to him in the car. That girl sat silent, looking out at side window, crossing her leg. Her short pipe skirt was pulled a bit too high. Dave gulped and straightened his stiff pole. "I can't wait for your next lesson tonight," he mumbled.

Ava snorted. "You wish!", she said at the car outside her window.

Dave chuckled. "In fact, I got so excited now that I think I will have to call you later to my office."