Dry Wet

Ava opened her eyes. She already lied on the next to Dave, didn't know when she climbed down from that guy. The sun already bright, and Mia was sitting at the edge of sofa next to Dave. She was smiling, apparently busy with Dave. Ava woke up, intrigued by what her friend was busy about.

Knowing her friend woke up, Mia put her pointed index finger on her lips, signalled Ava to keep quiet. Then she continued her activity.

Ava sat cross legged next to Dave. Then she grinned. Dave was still fast asleep with a hard meat while Mia slowly and gently rubbed the area just below the head of that meat. Her thumb shuttled to and fro for about one centimetres on that spot, stimulated him.

Then, without waking up, Dave sighed. His meat twitched, hot white thick liquid spurted out and landed on his belly.

Both girls grinned widely. Mia kept massaging Dave's sensitive spot until the twitch stopped. Then she pointed to the pearly string across Dave's stomach as she mouthed "for you!" to her friend.

Ava bent down and, as carefully and silently as possible, slurped the warm juice. She then licked the remaining wetness clean. The aroma and taste were a bit different this morning, as the new milk mixed and liquidised some of last night's residue. Yet, she still adore it. Immediately she felt warmth on her chest as her mood got escalated.

Without much noise, Mia asked Ava to join her leaving their sleeping guy. They both wore any piece of top they could find and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Dear," Mia greeted her friend once they were in the kitchen, "how's the morning treat I gave you?"

"Morning!" Ava returned the greet as she sat on the kitchen chair, "delicious, as always!"

Mia chuckled. "I never met anyone with such craving like you before!" she commented. "How could you be that fond of that liquid?"

Ava shrugged her shoulder. "Ask Erick," she said after she bit a chunk of bread, "he ruined me with this addiction!" 

Mia chuckled.

"By the way," Ava commented, "I didn't know a guy could stay asleep being milked like that! If only they all are like that, it will give us the benefit without all the hassle!"

Mia laughed. "Give YOU the benefit, Sweetie!" she corrected. "But yeah, I didn't know that they could, either. I woke up with itch inside, so my plan was to massage him until he woke up, and then rode him. Turned out I served you instead!"

Ava laughed. "So, you still need some release, then? poor Mia!" she asked, "do you want me to help you releasing your tension?"

"Later on, Darling, you'll be late for work," Mia replied, winked, "A bit of wetness is sexy anyway."

***

Dave had a dream, a nice dream. He pumped Ava until they both reach their peaks together.

The peak.

Dave opened his eyes and hurriedly sat. The dream was so real he thought he had a wet dream. Yet he found no trace of produce on him nor on the sofa he slept on. Well, no trace other than the mess they made last night.

Dave sighed his relieve. He then stood up and wore his briefs. His girl friends were no longer in the living room, so he headed for the kitchen.

"Morning, Dears!" he greeted them as he sat next to Mia.

"Morning!" both of them replied.

"I had a strange dream," Dave made a topic as he poured coffee into a cup.

"Really? What dream?" Ava asked from across the table.

"I dreamt that we, uh, made love," Dave explained. "It was so hot, and when I came, I swore it felt so real that I thought I had wet dream."

"But you couldn't find any wetness around?" Mia guessed.

"Yeah," Dave said, "strange. A dry wet dream." Dave sipped his coffee and continue, "I like it, though, all the feeling without all the mess."

Both girls giggled.

"What?" Dave inquired, his puzzled gaze moved between the two girls.

"Should we tell him?" Mia asked.

Ava shrugged. "Up to you," she replied after she drunk her coffee."

"What's happened?" again Dave inquired.

"Nothing!" Mia answered finally, "I just think that Ava should stay here so you can have more such dreams. Erick can stay here, too, so I will have someone dreaming about me!"

Dave smirked.

"Speaking of dream," Mia continued with a grin, "I wonder if you are already exhausted, and now your body just closes his production facility, Dave?"

"No way!" Dave rebuked, "healthy men can always produce more juice!"

"Oh," she chuckled before continued her comment, "then, do you think you can  give Ava her second dose right now?"

"Second dose?" Dave again got puzzled by his close friends.

"Nah, I'm good!" Ava answered Mia's offer and ignored Dave's query, "I reckon it will take ages to milk him now, and my jaw is still sore after I had to lick you dry that long last night."

"Uh, yeah," Dave responded, "Anyway, I think my, uh, part, is still kind of sore and hyper-sensitive right now, apparently due to that dry wet dream."

Mia smiles broadly while Ava smiled coyly to her cup of coffee.

***