Unilateral Truce

Ava slid down the sofa, spread his legs, and kneeled between them. Not long after, his hot throbbing rod disappeared into her mouth.

Dave rested his head on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling. His hands held her head firmly and helped it bobbed up and down. A few seconds later, he closed his eyes for the impending coming as his shaft was being primed beyond maturity.

Dave grunted and jerked and his nut sack began pumping his prized seed.

But none of his liquid reached his shaft let alone its tip, because at the precise moment, ava stuck her fingers just below the sac, pressing the pipe firmly, blocking all exit.

"Av!" Dave protested, but he couldn't do much but enjoying his empty salvos.

A few empty shots later, once Dave passed his false coming. Ava looked up at him and smiled, her hands replaced her mouth in shaking his hot rod. "That's for telling me to keep on almost-coming!" she said before continued mouthing him.

"But Av!" Dave protested.

"Hmmm?" Ava hummed, looking at him while kept on stimulating his shaft with her mouth.

Dave sighed. He knew he didn't have much options but to enjoy her mouth massage. "Can I come this time?" he asked.

"Uh-hum!" Ava hummed and nodded.

Soon, Dave sensed he was about to come again. His breaths shortened and quickened, his hands started to guide her head again.

Then he came.

But again he came emptily. Ava pressed the same point again.

"Av!" Dave cried with coarse voice, "Please!"

"That's for having my twin cherries on full display beneath my shirt for our colleagues to see this whole day!" Ava commented  coyly before quickly resumed bobbing on his swollen rod.

Dave grunted. He stop struggling and let Ava lead their way. He closed his eyes and petted her head, enjoying her skilled works.

Another coming, and Dave just grunted, no longer whined nor begged for anything.

Ava looked at him and smiled, but didn’t say anything. Her hand still shaking him.

"And what was that for?" Dave asked weakly.

"That's for me," Ava said, "because I like to keep your coming tucked."

"But I let you came!" Dave protested.

"Yeah," Ava grinned, "but my command is still on!"

Dave moaned in frustration. "That's not fair!"

Ava stop shaking him, ignoring his protest. She stood up, and kissed him. "See you later, Dear!" she said softly, "My neck is tired now, let me get back to my desk and continue working while I rest it." The  she stood up and walked to the door and left Dave's office.

"Damn!" Dave muttered.

***

Dave has just went back to his office when his door swung open. Ava stormed in, locked the door, and walk toward him.

"You came from the toilet?" she asked.

"Yes," Dave answered, "why?"

"Did you come there?" Ava interrogated him. Her eyes squinted.

"What?" Dave asked, puzzled. "Oh, no! Not at all!" he continued when he realized her question.

"Put your pants down!" Ava barked.

Dave sighed and did what he as told.

Ava kneeled between his legs and began checking his rod, sniffing, kissing, licking and putting it in her mouth.

"I don't sense any seed," Ava concluded, still playing with her favorite toy.

"Of course!" Then it hit him. "You're still traumatized with his disobedience, aren't you?"

Ava sighed and smiled sourly. "Sorry, Dave," she said.

Dave smiled back.

Ava continued exciting him.

"Aren't you craving for my juice?" Dave teased her in his faint effort to end her ruling.

Ava pouted. "You bet I am!" she said before resuming her action on his rod.

Dave sighed. "You want me to come for you?"

Ava nodded. "Uh hmmm!", she hummed.

For a few minutes, nobody said anything. Only Dave's breaths and sighs, heavier and heavier each time, were heard.

"Av ....," suddenly Dave called.

"Uh hmmm ...!" Ava nodded.

Dave took a breath, held it for a few seconds, and pushed it out. At the same time, his rod throbbed and his nut sac pumped.

But Ava, yet again, pressed his seed pipe.

"Bu Av ...!" Dave protested.

Ava, ignoring him, just continued licking and sucking until the empty throbs subsided. Then, as she stood up, she whispered. "No today, My Dear!"

"Damn" again Dave sighed his curse as she closed his door.

***

Ava giggled when she saw Dave grimaced as he entered their car and sat on the driver seat. "Blue balls?" she teased him.

"Yeah!" Dave grumbled. 

Their car merged into the evening traffic, and immediately got stuck in the usual traffic jam.

Dave sighed, changed his seating position, rubbed his rod and in vain tried to put pressure on his nut sack. "What?" he barked at Ava who were, with a large grin, watching him did all that.

"You want me to distract you from the traffic and the pain?" Ava offered instead of answering his inquiry.

"And keep me from spurting?" Dave guessed grumpily.

Ava nodded, smiled coyly.

"No thanks!" Dave grumbled.

"Please!" Ava begged, pouted.

Dave sighed for countless time that day. "Alright! Alright!"

Ava smiled returned to her face as she watched him de-trouser himself. Once the rod was free, Ava kissed his cheek, and bent over his lap.

Dave sighed, grudgingly enjoying her signature mouth massage. He felt her fingers played with his aching nuts, as if inviting him to come. He tried to prolong his coming to make her work harder and longer, but the heavy traffic jam gave him nothing much else to do. At the end, Ava prevailed. With a loud sigh, Dave came, and as like before that day, Ava skillfully put her fingers at Dave's right spot.

Oh, Av ...!" Dave sighed as Ava straightened up her seating back to her seat.

Ava giggled. "Keep your pants down!" she said, "and be ready when I'm bored again!"

Dave just snorted, caressing his swollen sac.

***

"Dave ...," Ava suddenly called him softly. They were still half way home.

"Yes?"

"I need your juice," Ava mumbled.

"But you don't allow me to give any," Dave mocked her.

"Ah, what the heck!" Ava grumbled a few seconds later and quickly leaned sideways toward Dave's lap.

The warmth, wetness and vacuum of Ava's mouth quickly revived Dave. He gulped and sighed, cursed silently the bleak future that his stick and balls were facing, at the same time enjoyed the sensation of every millimeter of his skin being caressed inside her palatal cavity. He was hopeless so when the time came, he didn't even try to hold or anything. He just let it came.

And it came. Dave gasped as he felt his rod sprayed out. He jerked as it felt heavenly.

But then Ava put her notorious pressure on his infamous area. Dave grunted in frustration as the rod continued its vain effort to sow.

"You were late?" Dave commented as Ava again returned to her seat.

"Nope!" Ava said with a large grin. "I need your juice!"

Dave chuckled. "You're taxing me!"

"What?"

"You put tax on my come!" Dave repeated, then added, "Just like Melanie on Erick!"

Ava's face turned dark. "Don't mention their name again!" she grunted, "Ever!"

Dave smiled faded. "Oh okay!" he said weakly, "I'm sorry!"

Ava just looked at him without saying a word. Her eyes darted up and down and her face stern.  "You need to be punished!" suddenly she commented. Dave's spine chilled as he heard her voice.

Dave opened his mouth to say his apology, Ava already bent over yet again and did what she had just did.

Dave sighed and gulped. His eyes gazed hazily on the traffic, his hands trembled. Ava really did punish him as she performed her best skill on his rod and nuts, inviting him to spray.

And he sprayed as Ava muted it. Worse still, even after he's done, Ava kept on inviting him until he arrived again for the second time in a row, also at the same ending. "Please, Av ....!" Dave whined as his rod pulsated inside her mouth. But Ava kept moving, even after he stopped throbbing.

Ava released the rod from her mouth only when Dave turned off the engine.

"Are you okay?" Ava asked Dave as she hugged his arm on their way toward the elevator of their parking floor.

"Not really," Dave replied.

"Painful?" Ava guessed softly, nodded toward his crotch.

"You know the answer," Dave sighed.

"Poor you!" Ava mocked him with a grin. Her smile dissipated a second later, and Ava whined after sighed heavily, "And I crave for seed!"

"You want me to quench your thirst?" Dave offered as they walked into the elevator box.

"Yes of course!" Ava said with glee.

Dave looked at her, full of wishful thinking.

"But not today!" Ava then added softly before kissing him.

They kissed and kissed even after the elevator slid open on their floor.

The door slid again, but they still entangled in that tongue wrestling.

"Let's get out before the elevator comes down again!" Dave finally said as he pressed the Door Open button.

Ava sighed, and reluctantly walked out to the apartment door, clung to his arms all the way.

The apartment was empty. Mia apparently was still not home.

"I'm going to take a shower!" Ava said as she let go of  Dave's arm and walked toward the bathroom, "I feel sticky!" she continued, taking off her white blouse and black pencil skirt along the way.

Dave watched her stripping and disappeared into the bathroom, as he quickly took his clothes off and then went to catch her up.

"I thought you didn't want to join me!" Ava murmured as she soak her body under the shower.

Dave took some soap and began to rub her back from behind. Then he reach to her front side and rubbed her chest. Her twin hills felt firm.

Ava gasped as Dave caressed her twin hills and she felt his hardwood perched between her bottom crack as he hugged her from behind. Subtly, she moved her bottom to rib it.

Dave moved downward. "You're soaked!" he murmured on her ear.

"That's just water!" Ava denied, followed by a soft moan as Dave slid a finger inside her love slit and nibble on her ear.

Ava increased her rub of her bottom crack on his rod. "Put it in, Dave!" she hissed.

Without word and in one swift motion, Dave pushed her back toward the wall and slid his aching rod inside her love canal from behind.

Ava moaned. She tried to speak but her tide already swopped across her system. Her body went weak and she jerked so uncontrollably that Dave had to hold her hips to keep him inside her.
"Av," Dave whispered.

"Dave," Ava whined a few seconds later.

"Yes?"

"Don't come!" Ava barked, moaned, and  continued, "please!"

"You don't want my juice?"

The mere thought of it made her shivered. "Oh! Argh! I want it!" she screamed.

"So?"

Ava let her body came for the second time. Then, still shivering, she pushed herself to turn to face him then kissed him, slowly caressing his rod as they kissed.

"But not today!" she said softly, smiled and panted.

Dave sighed.

"You want me to make you come?" Ava murmured.

"Emptily?" Dave guessed.

Ava smiled coyly as she nodded.

Again Dave sighed, thought about it for a while, then nodded.

Ava went down to kneel in front of him and began giving him a mouth job.

Dave gasped. Soon he jerked as he tried fruitlessly to sow his seed inside her mouth.

***