Permit

Ava finished taking shower. Her body felt fresh now, although her mind was still muddied with Erick. She wrapped a towel around her and went out of the bathroom. The bedroom was empty. She took her phone on the desk and slammed herself to the bed, back rested on the headrest, legs stretched out. Ava then  start typing on her phone, “Hi.”

His reply came a few seconds later. “Hi! How are you? What are you doing right now? I miss you.”

Ava smiled. She typed and sent her reply, “I am laying on the bed, alone, wearing only a towel. You?”

“I am also laying on the bed in my hotel room, with Melanie, although my mind can’t stop thinking about when I return home.”

Ava smiled. “Had fun? Or about to?” she texted back.

“About to.”

Ava sighed. She envied Melanie, because that girl can be with him. “Ok, then, have fun,” replied her, “as long as she doesn’t swallow you!”

“Thanks! She won’t, don’t worry! Mine is all yours! Talk to you later! Melanie said ‘Hi!’ by the way.” Erick replied back.

Ava threw the phone to her side, her mind went back to the intimate moments she had with Erick, wished him to return soon. She thought about looking for Mia and Dave, but they probably were having fun. An idea struck her mind. She took the phone back and send a message, “Erick, if you can, I would like to see her gulping your seed, and see your face as she does that!”

No response after a few minutes. Probably because they were already in the heat. Ava sighed and turned on the TV.

The phone rang about twenty minutes later, surprised her. She took her phone from her side and accepted the call. Erick face showed up on screen rested on the headrest, sweat drenched his reddened face.

“Hey, Honey!” Erick greeted, panted, “I read your message. Are you sure you want that?”

“Hi Erick!” Ava answered with wide smile. “Yes, sure, but this time only!”

“Why do you suddenly allow her to swallow me?” Erick said with trembling smile, his eyes flickered and his breaths sounded hard.

“Because,” Ava hesitated a moment before continuing, “I miss you! I miss you expression when I do that to you!”

“Wow! I miss you doing that, too, Dear!” Erick said, “and you want to see her doing that, too?”

“Yes! Yes!” Ava said, “I figured it would look sexy!”

“Uh,” Erick mumbled, closed his eyes a moment, seemed to enjoy something, “okay, then.”

Soon, the screen got split. Erick face filled the upper part, while on the lower part of the display, his torso was seem laid on the bed. His pole disappeared into and reappeared from Melanie’s wobbling head. Both of her hands were on the base of that shaft, taming the bush.

“Hi, Mel!” Ava greeted. She gulped, immediately her lips trembled to the scene.

Melanie look up toward the phone. “Hmmm!” she mumbled, muffled by the rod. One of her hand waved from the base of that disappearing button.

“Wow!” Ava mumbled softly. “What does it feel, Rick?”

“Nice! It’s warm and tight inside her mouth,” Erick described, “she was very experienced.” Erick sighed sharply a few times before continuing, “almost as good as you!”

Ava smiled. On the bottom part, she saw Melanie stopped her pump.

On the top screen, Erick yelled. “Mel! It hurts!”

Melanie resumed her movement, ignored his protest.

Ava giggled. “Never compare a girl with any other, Honey!” she said, “that’s impolite!”

“Uh, sorry, Mel!” Erick said. His hand showed on the lower part, pet her head. He moaned seconds later. Melanie apparently forgave him already.

Ava bit her lip. Her free hand reached down to beneath the flap of her towel.

“Are you enjoying yourself?” Erick suddenly asked.

“Uhmm mmmh!” Ava murmured.

“Show me!”

Ava sighed. “There’s nothing much to see here, Rick!” she said as she turned on dual display, “See?”

“Wow!” Erick mumbled. “Cleave apart your towel!” he requested.

“Uh, okay!” Ava replied. She flicked her towel. Her busy hand was revealed on plain sight, wriggled below her trimmed bush. “Happy now?”

Erick grinned. “Yeah!”

For a few seconds, nobody talked. They both just moaned softly to the sensation they each received.

“Do you like what you see, Av?” Erick asked.

“Uhmm mmmh!” Ava replied, followed by a long sigh.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened. Ava saw Mia entered the room, lead Dave by the hand. Towels wrapped Mia’s torso and Dave’s waist.

“Hi Av!” Mia greeted with a large grin, “what the ...!”

“Hi, Mia! Hi, Dave!” Ava replied in dreamy voice, still stimulating her own body, that was already convulsing.

“Gosh! Kinky phone call?” Mia commented as she slammed to the bed next to Ava, took a peek to the phone on her hand. “Hi Erick!” she greeted with a grin. Her smiled faded as she saw what was on lower part of the display. “Melanie?” she asked, as she turned to Ava.

On the screen, she could see Melanie looked up for a second, as if confirming her identity, before continued her focus on mouth-massaging the rod.

Ava just nodded, couldn’t barely answer as her vocal cord was producing moans and soft groans.

Erick didn’t have enough care to answer. The sight, both demonstrated by Melanie and displayed on his screen, and stimulus he had were almost too much to cope with.

***