Decision

Mia put her phone down and hugged Ava. "Hey, she said, "relax, I'm sure Erick didn't mean it, he just want to tease you "

"You don't know Erick," Ava murmured, her eyes glared blank. Then, suddenly she stared at her friend. "Call her, Mia!" she begged, "ask him to cancel the punishment. Tell him I'll do anything other than 'that'!" she shivered as she said that.

Mia chuckled. "Are you sure?" she asked, "do you think he will listen ...."

"He wil!" Ava cut her. "He likes you, a lot!"

Mia shrugged. "Alright, then" she replied, "worth trying." With that, she took her phone and started the call.

"Hi Erick!" Mia said several seconds later. "Yeah, we've watched your video, and I must admit, it give Dave and I the heat! ... Oh, she is in shock." Mia chuckled at that. Realizing that hat Dave's hand was still way up on her thigh, she turned her gaze and smiled to the mound beneath Dave's zipper. She walked her fingers on that ridge.

Dave, squeezed the thigh a bit.

"She asked me to beg you to cancel your plan to ... Well, she said she'll do anything you want, other than that one ..." Mia paused for several second listening to him. Her index finger ran lightly on Dave's bulge.

Dave's hand went all the way to between Mia's thighs, cupping her. Her undies felt damp.

"Oh, wow ... Uh hmmm .... Uh hmmm ...." said Mia. Her hand now firmly embraced the hard ridge on Dave's trouser.

Dave put his hand inside her undies, cupping her. His middle finger rested fully between the lips, embracing the wetness.

Mia sighed. Her hand started massaging the rod. "Are you sure? She will enjoy it? And you don't want me to ..."

Dave's pressed his middle finger. It became totally engulfed between her wet lips.

Mia gasped at Dave's manoeuvre. She pressed her thighs and began moving her pelvic slowly but rhythmically. "Okay ... Okay ...," she said to her phone with dreamy voice.

Slowly Dave straightened up his middle finger, entering her.

Mia moan a bit. "Huh?" she said to the phone, "I what?" She chuckled awkwardly, "just Dave, he put his, uh! Finger in me!" She shifted her position a bit, giving her boyfriend a bit more access.

Dave started to move his finger in synch with Mia's movement.

Alright! See you!" Mia bid Erick goodbye as she unzipped him and held his hot rod firmly in her grasp.

"Well?" Ava asked, oblivious to her friends' actions.

Mia exhaled deeply before answering, clenching her crotch, "He said that he still wants to have it with you."

Ava sacked to the sofa and grunt.

"He said that it's not fair, how he have done it with me and Mélanie but he never had it with you."

"I don't mind!" Ava protested.

Mia grinned, "but then he said that he will, uh, arrange something to help you go through the night."

Ava went silent, looking at the ceiling.

"I think you might need to have some ransom, Av," she murmured.

"Thanks, but I already had it today," her friend responded.

"Well, you always seem to get relaxed each time you have it," Mia argued. Her hand now massaging the rod, "and you obviously need one now!"

"I'm not in the mood!" she barked.

Mia sighed. "Besides," she said after a sharp exhale, "I'm not sure I can stand the heat until evening, and I suspect that neither can your boss."