Swapped

"Of course!" Ava replied as she lifted her head. "Come here!" she commanded.

Dave walked on his knees on the mattress to face Ava. Once he was on top of Mia, he lowered his torso to adjust his protrusion to Ava's open mouth.

Ava immediately caught Dave's little head with her mouth. Her lips then moved to invite more of him.

Dave took the cue. As he inched closer toward her, more and more of his shaft disappeared into her welcoming mouth, until Ava's lips pressed against the base of it. He took a couple of second to enjoy the sensation of warmth, wetness, and tightness of Ava's mouth.

Mia, still pressed between the mattress and Ava, cursed Dave as her sight was block by Dave's body. Dave's money bag touched her lips gave her naughty idea. Mia parted her lips, caught the dangling pouch, and start sucking while her tongue licked it.

Dave felt something caught his nut sac and sucked it downward. "Uh ...!" he grunted. He jerked, and that brought sensation as his rod moved inside Ava. Immediately, without his command, his body started pumping motion against Erick's girlfriend.

Ava produced some muffled moans as the tip of Dave reached the back of her mouth. Instantly, though, her mouth started the skill she was proud of. Alas, she has so little strength that the moment she begun massaging Dave, her head slumped down.

Dave noticed Ava went weak. He grabbed her by the sides of her head and pull it up, maintaining her position. "You are too sexy, Av!" he complimented her.

"Hmmmmffphh ...!" Ava replied incomprehensibly.

"And Mia," Dave continued, "slow down, please!"

Mia couldn't hear anything. Her lips and tongue kept massaging Dave's bells tenderly.

Dave moves became more jerky. He exhaled sharply at each stroke.

Mia sensed the nut sac tighten so much that her mouth found it hard to fondle it.

Ava needed to synch her breaths between Dave's forceful pumps. She know the grand finale was nearing.

And, with a grunt and clenched teeth, Dave push deep into Ava mouth, kept it there for a second, the released the seed.

Ava retracted her mouth as far as she could. She didn't want the juice went down her throat, not before she had a taste of it.

Dave understood what she wanted, so amidst his jerks, he helped her by moving away just a bit, allowing his thick liquid to land where she wanted it.

The warmth of Dave produce in the middle of her tongue, its taste, and its aroma made Ava felt relaxed. She produced a muffled sigh of relieve as Dave emptied himself inside her.

"Can I have a taste if him?"  suddenly Mia sounded.

Nobody responded.

Dave has finished unloading but still kept himself inside Ava, enjoying her bathed his rod with his own ink. Only when the hypersensitivity started creeping did he slowly pulled out.

Ava carefully kept her mouth watertight, not allowing any single drop of Dave dripped out.

The moment Dave got disengaged, Ava lowered her head and started kissing Mia.

Mia sighed her surprised but opened her mouth nonetheless. Again then she sighed her muffled surprised as she tasted the thick liquid inside Ava's mouth. Her friend fulfilled her wish. A drop of Dave slipped out at the corner of Mia's mouth. To prevent more leakage, she pushed Ava's body to the side but they continued kissing, their tongue moved back and forward between their interlocked mouth, exchanging Dave's essence between them.

Dave sat next to Mia. His back rested on the headrest, his stretched out legs supported Mia's back. He watched the two girls savouring his come.

Finally, when she felt she had enough of her portion, Mia finished their kissing, slowly moving away from Ava's face, careful not to let any seed escaped.

"Wow!" Dave whispered as he saw the  throats of the two girl moved up and down.

Both girls giggled.

"What? Surprised?" Mia accused him as she glanced at him.

"Sexy," Dave confessed.

Ava saw a trailing liquid at Mia's cheek. She scooped it with her index and looked at the glistening tip of her finger, weighing something. Then, she pointed up toward Dave. "Want some?" she asked with glittery eyes and a smile.

Dave caught Ava pointed finger and licked it clean.

Again the two girls giggled watching Dave sucked and licked Ava's finger.

"Now you are sexy," Mia teased.

Dave just smiled as he inspected Ava's finger, making sure that it was clean.

"I am sleepy," said Mia once Dave has done, "can I sleep now?"

Dave slumped next to Mia and spooned her. "Depends," he said.

"On what?" Mia snapped.

"On whether Ava still once some more or not."

"Oh, I'm full, thanks!" Ava replied as she turned her back toward Mia and snuggled. "Let's get back to sleep and enjoy this Sunday in peace!"

"Now, can we have some rest?" Mia said with a winning smile.

Dave didn't respond.

"Dave?" Mia called.

A soft snore was heard from her back.

Ava giggled. "That means yes, Mia!"

"Yeah," she replied softly. "So," she whispered to Ava's ear, "still miss Erick?"

"Just a little," Ava whispered back, "but poor Dave, we drained him, I think."

Mia chuckled. "Yeah, he might enjoy it, but you're right, we need Erick."

"Ah!" Ava exclaimed, "you miss him, too?"

Mia laughed softly. "Not really," she said, but watching him make you come makes me jealous a bit."
"Who Erick?" Ava asked.

"No, Dave."

"Oh, sorry!" Ava said, "do you want me to stop being close with him?"

"No! That's not what meant!" Mia exclaimed. "We will keep on sharing him, even after Erick comes back home!"

"Then?"

"It's just that, when he satisfies you, sometimes I need someone to, uh," Mia explained, "fill me, too!"

"Yeah, I know what you feel," Ava mumbled.

"That's why we need Erick," Mia concluded.

"Or anyone!" Ava corrected her, "someone with, or without rod!"

Both laughed.  "Yeah!"

***