Substitute

"Dave, I got several news," said Ava. She entered the room and closed the door, but didn't lock it as she used to do.

"Oh, what are those?" Dave asked.

"Erick has set Friday as our double date." She said with apparent delight on her mimic.

"Superb!" Dave said. He didn't even try to hide his action of rubbing his front part of his trousers to ease the sudden swollen.

Ava watched his action, and sighed. Dave immediately felt regret, he stop his hand and put it on the arm of his chair.

"Sorry, I forgot,. You can't have it, can you?" He asked.

"Yeah, but don't worry, Dave, Mia just called, she still had the heat, so she asked if she could come over and asked for you to help her. I said yes and so she on her way now."

"You said 'yes' without asking for my consent?"

"I knew you would do it," she answered, nodded toward Dave’s bulge. She paused, gulped, and sighed before continued with sad tone, "especially since I have the ban."

"So you insist on obey the ban and will not join us?" Dave asked, he felt a bit disappointed. "It wouldn't be as fun without you, Av."

Ava snorted. "Bullshit!" She then forced a laugh "Relax, Dave, you'll need Mia anyway. After all, you said that grew addiction to it, right?"

Her phone chimed, Ava took it and read "Speaking of the devil! She's already outside!"

Ava hurried back to the door, opened it, and put her head out. "Come, Mia!" She then moved away from the door, allowed her best friend to enter.

"Started without me?" Asked Mia as she entered the room with a big smile. She put her cloak off and threw it to the chair.

Dave gulped. Mia wore even skimpier outfit today. She wore white sleeveless turtle neck body fit top that was cut so high her underboobs peeked. A black hot pants barely covered her private part.

Mia grabbed Ava by the hand. "Come let's have some fun!"

"I ... uh ... I'd love to, but I really have some to do. You go on without me this time, Ok?" Ava, full of dilemma and agony, rejected the invitation.

"Are you sure?" Ask Mia, surprised.

Ava nodded. She paused, then approach Mia to whisper something.

Mia laughed. "I don't usually do that, but don't worry, you can count on me!"

"Okay! Dave, Mia, have fun! Just knock the door once you finish!" Said Ava as she went out and close the door. A click indicated that the door as now locked from the outside.

"Damn! She locks us inside!" Mia exclaimed, but then shrugged her head and walked straight to where Dave sat.

As Mia went nearer, Dave could see that the crotch of the hot pants was soaking wet.

Mia reached Dave's chair and put one knee on the seating and put her hands around Dave's neck. "Yeah, I forgot to put on panty liner while the thought of our yesterday's session made me burned as hell inside. Would you help release this poor soul from her inferno within?"

Dave cleared his throat and answered, "sure!" 

"Thanks!" Mia straighten her pose, reached for the bottom of her top, and pulled it up her head.  Immediately her two firm hills sprang free.  They wobbled slightly as she wiggle her hair free from the turtle neck.

"By the way, what was she whispered to you?" Dave asked, tried to move his attention away from the two erected cherries on top of the hills.

Mia kneeled in front of Dave, and answered as she unbuckled Dave, pants to reveal his magic wand. "She told me that I could do anything on you to satisfy my thirst as long as I make sure that I swallow every drop that you produced, because you liked watching your girl does that to you."