Confetti

Julia was now fully rested on Dave. Her legs stretched underneath Ava's rocking body, one at the edge, the other one dangled in the air, held by her long dress. She pretend to ignore Dave's hand on one of her chest hill. Her breaths shallows, either by Dave's caresses or by the scene her husband made. She was mesmerized by the big firm lumps on Ava's chest, rocking back and forward as Reynolds humped her. “Your girlfriend has nice pair of hills," Julia muttered.

Dave's other hand reached the zipper on the side of Julia's dress and slowly pulled it down halfway. The owner of the dress seemed oblivious of his action, so he then slipped his hand under the fabric and joined forced with his other hand, kneading Julia's mountain range, one from above the fabric, the other directly skin-to-skin. "Yours are also nice," he commented.

Julia gasped for air. Her trembling hand probed the bulge on Dave trouser, awkwardly kneaded it. "Are you going to gran Ava's wish?" she murmured.

"I'm going to hump you, with or without her wish," Dave replied, "the air here is so sexual I can't take it anymore. Now, can you please unzip your dress all the way down?"

Julia reached for her zipper, then paused. She looked at her husbands eyes. "Reynolds ...." she said with harsh voice, begged him to look at her.

Reynold took a quick glimpse at her, and returned his gaze to the joint between him and Ava. "Undress yourself, Dear!" he commanded.

Slowly, Julia then pulled the zipper all the way down. Her dress then parted,  her dangling leg fell to the floor. The whole side of her body was now exposed from toe to shoulder. It was apparent now that she was not wearing anything underneath her black long fitting dress.

Dave moved his hand, that was kneading Julia akin-to-skin, slowly downward. She was soaking wet. He rubbed her pearl softly.

Julia closed her eyes and arched a bit as he fiddled the slit between her legs. She moaned softly. Her hand than grabbed Dave's hand from above the fabric, leading him the position and rhythm. "I'm not used to doing this, Dave," she sighed, "this is embarrassing."

And yet, she arched her upper body and moaned her coming. Her fluid flooded Dave fingers.

"There you are," Reynolds commented, "you made a good progress, Dear."

Dave took his hand out. His fingers glistened. He put his fingers on Julia's lips.

Julia parted her lips.

Dave out his fingers in.

Julia licked and sucked them clean, smiled toward her husband.

"My turn now," Dave mumbled.

Julia wriggled herself free from Dave's embrace and from her dress, and slid down to kneel on the floor. "What if I, uh, mouth you instead?" she said as she unbuckled Dave's trousers.

"But I want to hump you," Dave protested.

"If you can still have a hard-on afterwards, you may!" Julia teased. She pulled Dave's pants and briefs down and quickly put his hardness in her mouth.

"Then," Dave said, paused by a sigh as she sucked him, "you must swallow all of me."

Julia paused and took Dave out. "I, uh, okay, I'll try," she said before resumed her action.

"No, Dear, you have to swallow him!" Reynolds said with heavy breaths. The sight of his wife eating Dave made his pounds quickened, adding agony to Ava.

Mia returned from the kitchen to find the surreal situation on her living room. Ava cried like crazy, her body rocked to the rams of Reynolds, her head rested on headrest, her knuckles white, gripped the fabric of the sofa. Reynolds himself held Ava's hips tightly, pounded the girl forcefully with his eyes gazed to his side. On his side, Julia kneeled on the floor between Dave's legs. Dave himself rested his head on the headrest, gazed emptily to the ceiling, moaned in ecstasy.

Mia kneeled next to Ava's head, pet her gently. "Are you okay, Dear?" she asked.

"Tell ... Him ... To ... Stop ... Please ... I ... Can't ... Take ... Another ... Surge ...!" she replied between his pounding.

Dave grunted as he unloaded. Amidst her own agony, Save's guttural noise made Ava remember the loads she used to take from that guy. That immediately brought her down once again. She screamed as her love tunnel contracted against Reynolds literally hot rod. He body went lifeless. Only Reynolds hold kept her upright.

Julia was in trouble. She tried to contain Dave's seeds but Dave's seemingly never ending spurts quickly overflowed her mouth. Finally, she let Dave still-spraying rod go and sit on the floor.

"Come ... On ... Honey! Swallow ... It .. all!" Reynolds asked between his pounds on  Ava. Ava's grasp on his rod brought him closer to the edge but not quite yet.

Julia looked up towards her husband. Her eyes blinked and wet as she gulped what Dave gave bit by bit. She gagged a few times but managed to keep the content of her stomach in. And her lips shut. Finally when she finished it all, she opened her mouth with a smile of victory  toward her husband.

Reynolds gaped in awe to his wife's face and expression. A string of Dave shot across her face from her lips and over her left eye. When she opened her mouth, while still busy pumping Aga, Reynolds grabbed her by the arm and pull her up. With one finger, he scooped the pearly string from her face and put it into her mouth, which she licked and sucked with a smile.

"Happy birthday, Dear," she murmured once she licked his finger clean. Her eyes were still teary because of her valiant effort to gulp the liquid.

Without saying anything, Arnold kissed her and played her tongue with his. The whole scene was too much to handle. He grunted as they still french kissing. His load again spilled deep inside Ava.  Reynolds could feel some thick liquid smeared her nut sack as Ava's contracting muscles soon squeezed most of his load out from her love tunnel.

When his throbs finished, Reynolds dislodged himself off of Ava and hugged his wife tightly, still kissing. He could taste other man's seed in her mouth but that made him even crazier.

Mia smiled as she witnessed the finale of her friends and guests. She stood up, then pushed a button on the sofa. A set of pistons and gears slowly turned the sofa into a large double bed. Soon Dave was now laid on his back with feet on the floor.  Ava laid on her belly, her knees drop to the carpet on the floor. Her guests were still hugging and kissing, kneeled on the floor together behind Ava. Again Mia smiled at Reynolds' still-hard rod, red and throbbed rhythmically.

Mia climbed up the bed and sat next to Ava's head. She pet her passed out friend as she kissed her boyfriend deeply. "Had a good time, Darling?"

"Yeah," Dave responded lazily.

"Damn! You all make me wet again!" Mia muttered.

"And I'm dead!" Ava commented weakly.

Julia let go off of Reynolds' kisses. "I'm wet, too," Julia murmured to her husband.

"And I want to mount your ...."

"Oh no you can't!" Mia cut the lovebirds off, "we still have the rules!"

"Are you sure?" Reynolds asked with one eye brow lifted.

"Sure!" Mia replied, "besides, Julia still needs to be mounted by Dave!"

Julia's eyes brightened.

***