Recap

The four of them stayed still in their configuration for a few moment, heaving slowly and drenched in sweat. Each of them enjoying their afterglow.

Dr. Edward dislodged first. Slowly he retracted his semi-hard rod out of Mia, then climbed down the desk, took some sheets of tissue to clean up his rod and her patient's enlarged back hole. As he wiped Mia’s back door, dr. Edward looked at Ava and tried to smile at the girl with black blazer, but she never looked at him. Her sweat-soaked chest weaved slowly. "You look in the heat," he commented, "better to take your suit off, lest you get heat stroke."

Ava snorted, and without looking at the doctor, took off of Dave face and immediately sat on her own chair, busy with her phone.

Mia, having her sun hole cleaned, then slowly rose, carefully dislodging Dave's rod out of her, moaning slowly during the process. "I will never again let anybody do my front hole without cleaning up!" she concluded as she climbed down the desk and slowly sat on her chair.

Freed from both of his lovers, Dave rose off the desk. His shirt was soaking wet, white cream smeared around his limp rod. He took the tissue and cleaned up before putting his trousers back on.

"Alright, doctor!" Mia bid as she slowly rose from her chair and walked toward the door like a penguin, "thanks for your treatment!"

Dave and Ava followed behind her, smiled at each other at the way Mia walked, and bid the happy doctor goodbye.

***

Mia moaned in relieve as she sat on the backseat, legs stretched across the width of it and back rested on the door. Ava sat on the front passenger sat, looking out from side window while Dave was driving.

"So," Mia opened the conversation, "how did he find the magic words?"

Ava just sighed and shrugged.

"I didn't really know what is her magic words," Dave commented.

"Av?" Mia encouraged her lover after a few seconds of silence among them.

Ava took a deep breath and signed. "Mia said that I should only obey commands, and may reject any request!" she mumbled her explanation to the car next to them outside.

"That explains!" Dave commented.

Ava snorted as Mia chuckled.

"But you successfully making me excited again," Ava mumbled softly a few seconds later.

"Owh!" Mia exclaimed, "are you in the heat now?"

Ava sighed. "Dave's tongue is not long enough," she mumbled.

Mia burst into laughter.

"Do you want another humping?" Dave teased Ava 

Ava shook her head. "I need to finish my work," she said, "and it will be a long day."

Dave put his hand on her crossed legs.

"Take you hand off me!" Ava barked, still looking at the side window.

"Spread your legs!" Dave replied instead of complying her command.

Ava turned her head and looked at him in disbelief.

"You learn fast!" Mia commented.

Ava sighed and clicked her tongue. "Alright, alright!" She said as she pulled her legs apart.

Slowly Dave's hand climbed up Ava's thigh. He's grinning while still concentrated on the traffic in front as he did that.

Ava gasped when Dave's hand touched down at its destination. She automatically tried to closed her legs.