The Frontseat

Mia lowered her head toward Dave's lap, held his rod by her hand and inspected the warm pole. A drop of pre-come glistened at its tip. She licked it and poke the tip of her tongue into it.

Dave hissed to the sensation. His press on the gas pedal got unsteady.

"Whoa!" Mia protested, head still close to his privates, "are you sure I won't get us killed?"

"Sorry!" Dave apologized, "I got too excited!"

"Me too!" sighed Mia, licking his rod, "our lust bird back there were too hot!"

"Let me make you released, then?" Dave offered.

Mia kissed the top of Dave's big little head. "Let me do you first!" she replied, then cusped her lips around that head.

Maneuvering the parking space, Dave produced a long  sigh as he felt his rod slowly got engulfed in the warmth and wetness of her mouth. At the parking gate, nonchalantly, he gave the money to the parking operator, who looked at the scene inside the car in disbelief.

The car merged with the traffic, the cabin was silent save from the occasional slurps and soft sighs and moans of the two content men. Dave rested one of his hand on the back of his girlfriend, adding weight to it to make sure that she out him all the way in.

Not that Mia wouldn't put Dave all in anyway.

Dave moved his hand off of her head, slowly traversing her back until it reaches the zipper of her skirt. With one fluent motion, he pull it down and then unlatched the hook at the top. Without any panties stopping him, his index and thumb then continued his traverse down, until it arrived at her back hole where it rimmed it softly.

Mia murmured and wriggled to the ticklish sensation.

Dave sighed as he sensed her voice at his tip, then he continued rimming her.

Mia read the cue. She sounded more suggestive voice.

Dave then slowly jabbed his thumb inside her back hole.

Mia moaned and moved her body up, in her futile effort to avoid him.

With his thumb anchored, his index started to move further toward her love tunnel. It was wet and warm, and throbbed.

Mia released a squeal as she felt Dave filled both of her holes.

"You like it?" Dave asked, trying his best to keep concentrating to the traffic.

Mia just nodded but kept on massaging him with her mouth.

Dave's index found Mia's spot.

Mia jerked. She stopped doing him, perched her torso with her elbows on Dave's thighs, and started to move her body to and fro. "Make me come, please!" she begged him.

Dave complied. Her position made it easier for him to fiddle her.

Mia grabbed Dave's wet and warm rod and tried to shake it. She managed to do that but a few strokes later, Dave took the best out of her. Squeezing his pole, she screamed and jerked hard.

With each of hwr jerk sent his fingers a bit in and out, Dave didn't have to do anything else but to press his index finger against her sensitive spot.

One heavy jerk and loud scream, and then Mia fell to his lap. She lay limply there for a few seconds before forcing herself up, to resume gobbling him.

Their duties accomplished, Dave retracted his fingers off of her and resumed grabbing her hair, helping his weak girlfriend doing her thing on his pulsating pole.