Defiance

Dave obeyed. He slid his body down to the mattress completely. Mia fell off of his shoulder, but she followed suit. She laid on her side now, next to Dave, and she put her head again on his shoulder, watched her friend commanded her boyfriend.

Ava then placed Dave's warm rod below her slit and started grinding it, not letting it in. "I want to see you come, Dave," she whispered to him as she moved up and down his body. 

"Okay," he said. Both f Dave's hands then pushed Ava's bottom to give more pressure and friction to his shaft.

"Do you like it?" Ava asked him with panting breaths.

Mia, still resting her head on Dave's shoulder, giggled. "Yeah, Dave, do you like what she is doing on top of you?" 

"Yeah ...," Dave mumbled. His eyes were glued to Ava's eyes.

"Hey, Mia!" Erick was heard over the phone, "what are they doing?"

"Ava is grinding Dave so he can get his release," Mia narrated.

"She let him inside her again?" 

"Nope!" Mia corrected him. Lazily, Mia woke up and took the phone. Erick was seen on the screen. She then brought the phone between Dave and Ava's legs to shoot their action. 

"Wow ...," Erick mumbled, watching his phone. The close up of his girlfriend's slit, moving up and down on top of Dave's shaft, grinding it, filled the entire screen.  "Too late, though," he commented a few seconds later, paused to gulp before continued, "she already put him in before." 

"So sue me!" Ava shouted with a grin. Her eyes gazed at Dave's lustful face. She was anticipating his impending climax.

Dave just smiled awkwardly. He was too busy pushing himself to come. What he wanted so desperately finally approached. "Av," he whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I'm coming ...." Dave continued his whisper.

Ava's eyes went brighter. She ground him more powerfully. "Let it come!" she whispered.

Then, as Ava's pelvic massaged him up toward his belly, Dave twitched and grunt. His first wave sprayed out.

Ava grinned as she felt hot liquid sprayed her belly. 

Suddenly, Dave grabbed Ava by her waist and pulled her up until she rode off of his rod. Her slit now rested on his lower belly, no longer on top of Dave's hard rod.

"What ...," Ava exclaimed her perplexity of his action. Her sentenced ended in a squeal. 

As quick as his pull on her body, Dave pushed Ava down toward his rod. The spurting shaft slammed right into Ava's love tunnel, all the way in, made her squealed. Once inside, Dave kept it in as he finished his climax. He grunted contently at each spray. 

"Oh no!" Mia exclaimed, camera still shot at the epicentre of her friends' action, "Dave is again inside her!"

"Oh, my gosh!" Erick commented in awe, "he comes in her!" 

Mia giggled. "Yeah," she acknowledged.

Ava grinned to Dave, "You like it inside, huh!" 

"Uh hmm," Dave mumbled, still occupied by the climax. His body twitched a few times. He hugged her tightly, as if afraid Ava would run away before he's done. His pelvic twitched each time he spurted, as if trying to deposit the seed one or two centimetres deeper inside her. 

The grin on Ava's face suddenly faded. "Oh my gosh!" she mumbled.

"What?" Dave asked. Then he twitched one more time.

With that. Ava grunted and her face fell on his chest. Her body convulsed several times. 

"Does she come again?" Erick asked from the other side of phone connection.

Mia chuckled. "Yeah!" 

The mini tide swept swiftly. Still rested on Dave's sweat drenched chest, Ava giggled. "Erick!" she called weakly.

Mia moved to sit next to her friends. She pointed the camera to Ava's face.

"Yes?" 

"I have broken your rule," Ava mumbled with a faint smile, her eyes looked sleepy. 

"Yes, big time!" Erick answered with a large smile on is face.

"Now, you better come home quick and punish me!" Ava continued, "because I miss you!" 

"Oh I will come home soon, Dear!" He answered, "and I will give you some lessons, too!"

The smile om Ava's face grew large. "Good!" she commented, then she closed her eyes. 

"Alright!" Mia jumped in. She turned the phone towards her face, "show's over, Erick! I'll end the call!" 

With that, she pressed the End button and put the phone on the bed and got off the bed. "I'd better go now!" she mumbled.

"Where do you want to go?" 

"My gynaecologist, got to ask him to clean my love tunnel," Mia answered, "although I don't really like visiting him." 

"Why?"

"He's, uh, what should I say?" Mia sighed, "pervert?"

"Let me take you there, then!"

"No! Don't!" Mia stopped her boyfriend, "stay with her, she need you more." 

"Oh," Dave exclaimed softly, "are you sure?"

"Yeah," Mia replied with faint smile, "I'll ask Tony instead."

"Oh,"

"Besides," she continued a few moments later as she put on a black front-buttoned mini dress, "my car is still with him!" 

***