Revisit

"You what?" Dr. Edward sat on his chair, exclaimed to his patient who was sitting in front of him on the other side of his desk.

Mia sighed. "Yeah," she replied weakly.

"But I just treated you what, a couple of weeks ago?"

Mia nodded toward Dave, who was sitting next to her, like a child seeking for scapegoat. "He did that without warning me!"

Dr. Edward smiled wickedly, "You know the drill, right?"

Mia shrugged. "That's why I asked him to join me," she said.

"So he can muffle you," dr. Edward guessed, "like your driver before?"

"So he can help us applying the cream inside me!" Mia corrected the Dr. with wide smile.

Dr. Edward pouted. "I won't apply the cream on his shaft!"

"Oh, you just have to tell him how, and he'll apply it himself!" Mia said.

Dave smiled awkwardly and the dr. and gulped.

Dr. Edward was silent for a few seconds, his eyes darted between Mia and her companions. "Alright!" he finally spoke, stood up from his chair and opened the medicine cabinet behind him. Then he handed a tube to Mia's companion and told him, "put this on your shaft until it's thickly covered!"

Dave awkwardly received the tube then said toward Mia. "I need some stimulus, Dear!"

Mia chuckled. "Show me your rod!" she commanded.

Dave trousers and pulled it down. His soft shaft was on display.

"Can he sit on your desk, doctor?" asked Mia.

Dr. Edward shrugged his shoulder. "Suit yourself!"

Mia nodded at Dave toward the desk.

Dave reluctantly stood up and sat on the desk in front of Mia, who immediately approached his limp pole and started playing with it with her mouth.

Dave smiled awkwardly at dr. Edward, who was standing in front of them as Mia's head bopped at his crotch. He then quickly threw his gaze at Mia's head, and soon started to sighed and breathed heavier.

"There!" Mia concluded a few minutes later.

Dr. Edward quickly glanced at Dave rod and nodded his approval. "Now apply the cream!" he asked him.

Still sitting on the desk, Dave push the cream out of its tube and smeared it all over her rod. His rod throbbed as the cream felt cold and ticklish.

Meanwhile, Mia walked toward the examination bed and started to climb on top of it.

"No need!" suddenly dr. Edward said. "This time, you'll do it on my desk!"

Mia climbed back down off the examination bed and walked toward Dave. "I don't feel right about this!" she grumbled. "What should I do next?" she asked as she stood next to Dave who was sitting on the desk with his rod thick with cream.

"Lay down, please!" Dr. Edward told Dave.

Dave complied.

"Now, crawl on top of him and show me your slit!" dr. Edward then told Mia with a large grin. His hand held a pair of speculum.

Mia sighed, climbed the desk and crawl on top of Dave. Then she lifted her mini skirt and let it hand on her waist.

Ava gasped. "You're not wearing panties!" she exclaimed.

Mia turned to her. "It's easier this way!" she said, "he will need to examine me anyway!"

Dr. Edward walked toward the couple. Then, with index finger and thumb, he parted Mia's love lips and then slowly inserted the speculum in.