Delaying

"Now," Ava said as she started to stand, "remove your shirt! I don't want your clothes get wrinkled and people notice us!"

Dave hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt and pulled himself out of it.

"Do you think this chair is strong enough to handle us?" Ava asked softly, giggled nonchalantly as she watched him got undressed. Her breaths, though were far from relaxed.

"Let's go to the sofa!" Dave replied. He stood up and lead her by the hand to the leather couch.

They were barely reach the sofa when Dave felt she grabbed him by the shoulders, turned him around with brute force and, the moment he faced her, he was pushed toward until he fell sitting down.

Ava immediately assumed frog pose on top of his laps once Dave sat. She reached to her feet to remove her shoes.

"No!" Dave quickly told Ava, "keep them on!"

"Oh!" Ava exclaimed with a grin, "playing kinky, huh?"

Dave just grinned back. She rubbed her itching mound on Dave's torso, giggled nervously at him, then approach his face to kiss him. When they disengaged their passionate kissing a few seconds later, Ava was grinding forcefully on Dave's belly, her gaze glared with lust at his. "I miss Erick," she whispered with trembling voice. A drop of tear flowed down her cheek.

"Hey, it's okay," Dave said, wiping up the tear.

Ava shuddered and squealed softly. Her body tensed up a few moment before got relaxed. Sitting still on his stomach, she giggled.

"Come already?" Dave asked, lifted his eyebrows, "even before I get in?"

"Mmmmh hmmm!" Ava mumbled, still smiling.  Then, her grin slowly dissipated. "And I miss you, too!" she frowned. "I'm a bit jealous this morning, watching Mia humped you!"

Dave smiled. He grabbed her head and pulled her closer, then kissed her lipstick covered lips.

Ava returned the favour. They kissed lustfully for a few seconds. Then, still kissing, Dave wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her up a bit.  His other hand reached for his still stiff staff, directed it a bit up. Without looking or measuring trusting fully on his animal instinct, Dave gently pushed her body back down. He felt a sharp blow of air out of Ava's nostril as his rod smoothly slid down inside her.

"Shit!" Ava cursed with a trembling smile. She sat upright still on top of him. For a moments. Nobody was talking, both were motionless except for Ava's Kegel what were working furiously chewing the hot rod inside. "You're warm," she commented.

"You are, too," replied Dave.

Putting his hand on each of Dave's shoulder, Ava began moving up and down, slowly. "Do you like Mia?" she asked, almost whispering.

"Uh," Dave tried to find the correct answer before replying, "yes, but I ...."

Ava put his index on his lips. "I know," she cut him, "and I'm glad that nobody of us minds."

"Even Erick?" Dave asked.

Her grinding speed up a bit. "Yes," Ava said, "he forbade me fr humping you just because he likes to see me suffer." Her breaths getting heavier, "and I like being tortured like that, too!"

Ava's grip on Dave's shoulder tightened, her movement sped up a bit more, her Kegel squeezed.

Erick grimaced a bit, feeling the grabs on his shoulder and the increased friction on his rod.

"Does it hurt?" Ava said between her panting breaths with worried look.

Dave shook his head.

Ava smiled. Her smile was gone a second later though. "Dave," she called. Her pumping motion went full speed.