Seven-Eleven

"There!" Ava claimed as she returned her phone to her bag.

"Messaging someone?" Dave asked busy with the traffic as they drove back home.

"Yeah, Erick."

"May Know what dis you message him?"

Ava looked at him with a smirk. "Why? Are you jealous?"

Dave shrugged. "Not at all," he replied.

Ava chuckled. "Don't be jealous, ok Dear?" she asked. "I love you both!"

"I know."

They went silent for a couple of seconds.

"I informed him how many times you have come," Ava suddenly spoke.

"You what?" Dave asked back, "but why?"

Ava chuckled. "He needs to match you," she explained, "but with his comings constricted."

Dave shook his head and smiled. "But why?"

Ava snorted. "He wants to enter my back hole! And you know how big he is, right?" she replied, almost screaming, "so I will comply to his wishes, but not without some fight!"

Dave giggled.

"Sorry, Dave," Ava continued softly, "I compete you with Erick without your consent."

Dave shrugged. "I don't mind," he said, "I enjoyed it so far anyway.

Ava snorted. "You pervert!" she blurted.

"How many so far have I come?" Dave asked.

"Eleven."

"And it's going to be twelve soon, or even thirteen," Dave commented.

"Perhaps I will keep you from coming today!" Ava scolded, "to give my Erick a fighting chance!"

"Ouch! No!" Dave objected. "And how many did he come already?"

"Six."

"And all of them constricted?"

Ava shrugged. "I don't know," she said, "he might or might not comply to my request." Then she leaned to the central console and continued softly, "I just focus on making you come as many as you can."

"Damn!" Dave cursed, petting his hard rod."

"Save that for Mia!" Ava blurted, "and for my training this evening!"

"You sound excited with your trwining session," Dave commented, "you like having your back hole pierced, don't you?"

"Not at all!" Ava protested, her face blushed.

Dave chuckled.

"I didn't know I've come that many since the day you accepted his command," Dave mumbled a few seconds later.

Ava sneered. "What do you mean 'that many'?" she scolded, "you are below my expectations! Way below that!"

Dave smiled, "then I guess Erick is even farther away from your standard," he concluded.

"Ah shit!" Ava grumbled.

***

"Eleven?" Mélanie commented with a smirk.

"Yes!" Erick grumbled, "Dave is like a rabbit there!"

Mélanie chuckled. "And you are at?"

"Six!" Erick sighed, then cursed at the traffic jam in front of their car.

"Relax, Rick!" Mélanie spoke with calm voice.

"With this traffic, how can I even have a chance to catch them up!"