Restrained

The deliciously fragrant aroma of fried noodle rammed Yvonne's nostrils as she stepped out of the shower room, wearing her comfy T-shirt. Immediately she saw Erick sitting bare chested with legs extended straight on the bed and blanket covered him from his waist down, watching today's news on TV. Two paper cups of noodle and two glasses of white wine were on the night stand.

"Sorry I raided your kitchen, invaded your bed and dominated your TV," Erick apologized with a faint smile, "and I'm sorry I could only prepare some instant noodles."

Yvonne smiled, "Not a problem!" she replied, "I asked you to feel at home!" Her smile faded as her eyes stumbled on a heap of men's clothes, folded neatly on the sofa. His clothes, all of them. "I, uh", she mumbled, her hands at the ready to pull up her outfit, "do you want me to take this T-shirt off, too?"

Erick smiled and shook his head. "No!" he answered, "you're sexy this way!" Then he tapped the bed on his side. "Just sit here and eat," he continued with a large grin, "I'm starving!"

Yvonne smiled nervously. "Uh, okay!" she concurred as she climbed the bed, gulped as a glimpse of his body flashed as she lifted the blanket and slid underneath it. Her conviction about his clothes, or the lack of them, got confirmed.

Erick, seemingly oblivious to her glance, offered her one of the cup. "Shell we?" he said with a smile.

Yvonne nodded and began eating as he ate his and continued watching the news. The instant food was delicious but Yvonne found it a bit difficult to swallow as she repeatedly stole glances at the base of his legs and the bulge in that area.

"Are you okay?" Erick's voice startled Yvonne.

"Yeah!" Yvonne cleared her dry throat, then continued, "Yeah, I'm good!" she said, took a nice sip of wine, took her last forkful of noodle off her plate, gulped it hurriedly, and went on, "this noodle is great!"

Erick smiled, "Come, give me your cup and glass!" he said.

Like a sheep, Yvonne forwarded them to his hand. "What are you doing?" she shrieked suddenly when she saw him began to step down the bed.

"I'm going to throw our the cups and wash our glasses," Erick said.

"No!" Yvonne stopped him, grabbed the dirty dishes off his hands, and quickly climbed off the bed. "You cooked for us! Now, let me take care of the clean ups!"

Yvonne took the time to wash the two glasses before carefully put them in the kitchen cabinet above the sink. The shelf was quite high for her so she had to stand on her toes to reach up. Once the cabinet is closed, she turned back toward the bed and stunned at the sight.

Erick was now lying on the bed, hed over a pillow and blanket covered his body up to his torso, smiling at her. Yvonne swore the bulge on his crotch grew larger. It was his comment, though, that froze her.

"I saw that you weren't wearing bra," Erick said, "but I didn't know you weren't wear8ng any undies, at all.

As she smiled nervously, Yvonne silently cursed why she had to put the glasses on such a high place. "Well, I knew you weren't any, either!" she mocked him, nodded at the blanket, then cursed at her stupid reaction, hurriedly nodded at the heap of his clothes on the sofa.

Erick smiled and pat the bed next to him. "Come!" he said.

Yvonne took a deep breath before following his order, this time carefully lifting the blanket so not revealing too much of him. She was tidying up her pillow, ready to put her head on it when Erick, eyes on TV, stretched his arm on her pillow. Instinctively, Yvonne followed his cue and rested her head on his shoulder instead. A bad move, she cursed a bit later, as now, along with the TV, the bulge is on her field of view as well. Yet it was too late to change position, so she tried to focus on the news.

The bulge on the blanket suddenly twitched.

"Is it hurting?" Yvonne murmured, then instantly regretting her loose mouth.

"Hmm?" Erick mumbled, "what is hurting?"

Yvonne sighed before nodding at his crotch. Too late to back off. "That," she answered weakly.

"Yeah," Erick mumbled again, "a bit."

"Want me to ease it?" Yvonne mumbled again a few seconds later, eyes glued to the lump on the blanket

Erick moved his gaze toward her.

Yvonne, sensed his stare, looked up at his.

"I want you to excite both of us," Erick commented with a grin.

"What?" Yvonne replied, startled. "How?"

Erick's smile grew larger. "Touch us!" he said.

Yvonne took a deep breath, then reached both of her arms down, on toward his, the other toward her own as she returned her eyes to the TV. "Any time, any where!" she sighed, as one hand softly grab his hot rod and another one began touching her wet slit.

"And any how!" Erick added. He then kissed her hair and added. "I like your handworks!"

Yvonne snorted softly.

For a minute, they kept silent. The world news continued on the big screen, their blanket weaved to her hands' movements.

Both of their breaths began to grow laborious.

"Please stop when any of us about to come!" Erick breathed his next command.

"How do I know when you're coming?" Yvonne responded as she breathed heavily.

"I'll tell you!" Erick replied.

Again nobody talked. Yet, soon, Erick began grunting deeply as Yvonne started to moan softly.

Suddenly Yvonne stopped her hands.

"Why stopping?" Erick protested.

"You said I have stop when I'm about to come!" she defended.

Erick lifted his torso and perched on his elbow, facing her and smiled. "Now," he said softly as his hand reached for her slit, "let me make you come!"

Yvonne smiled back at him with trembling lips. she whined as his fingers slithered inside her and his thumb kneaded her love button. She looked at his eyes, her body shuddered.

Erick whispered in her ear, "Come, Dear!"

True to his command, Yvonne jerked and moaned, biting her lips. A few seconds later, she slammed her back to the bed and chuckled. "I thought it was me who was to ease your pain!" she protested, giggling weakly at him.

"Oh, you will!" Erick said. He then rolled to hover above her, his knees pushed her legs apart, his elbows perched on each of her sides.

Yvonne's grin faded. Feeling his swollen shaft touching her crotch, she knew what would happen next. She gulped and mumbled, "Erick!”

Erick smiled as he align his position, then slowly pushed himself into her lubricated love tunnel.

Yvonne hissed and sighed as she felt him steadily filling her up.

Erick stopped moving as his crotched firmly sat on hers, his rod all the way in.

Yvonne breathed heavily, anticipating his moves. "Why?" she asked sheepishly a few seconds later when he didn't start.

"Can I pull your shirt up?" Erick asked.

She just nodded.

Erick smiled. He the  gently pushed her down by her waist, slowly moving down as well to give her space while still maintaining his planted pole inside her.

Questioning by complying, Yvonne moved downward, smiled as she felt his rod went slightly in and out as they synchronized their movements.

Then, Erick began to lift her shirt by the hem and pulled it toward her head.

Yvonne lifted her arms and lay it on the bed space above her head, to give him way to pull her clothes. She knew now why he wanted her to move down.

Once the t-shirt was over her stretch up arms with the neckline at the base of her head, Erick stopped pulling. Instead, he grabbed her arms from outside the fabric and keep her arms stretched. He took the time to enjoy the sight of her fully exposed torso and chest and her swollen twin mountain.

"Why stopping?" Yvonne asked from under the shirt, her voice muffled by the fabric that still fully covered her head.

Erick didn't respond.

Instead, a second later, with arms still holding her arms straight up, he began pumping.

“Erick!” Yvonne shrieked in surprise and in the dark.

“Just enjoy it, Dear!” Erick whispered in her ear.

“But I want to see you!” Yvonne protested, wriggled her head in effort to let it out of the shirt.

“Stop it!” Erick hushed her, “you look sexy this way!”

Yvonne moaned in frustration, but stopped trying. It wasn’t really dark under her clothes, she just couldn’t see anything. Her body kept rocking as he pumped.

***