Proactive

"Aaaaaaah ...!" Ava moaned as her body fell down and, in effect, got her impaled at her black hole by Dave's pole. Her eyes glared wide, stared blankly at the wall. A moment later, Ava sat still on him, panted and heavily sweated.

"Now," Mia whispered as she necked Ava, "your duty is to pump and down and make him come!"

Ava moved her stare from the wall to Dave. "Dave!" she barked, "you'd better come soon!"

Dave smiled and nodded.

Ava took a deep breath, put her hands on Dave's torso as support, and started to move up and down. She moaned and groaned to the sore.

Mia caressed Ava's two mounts from behind, kneaded them and played with the pink swollen berries on their tops.

Ava closed her eyes to the sensation Mia gave.

Dave sighed on the stimulus Ava made on him.

"Dave ...," Ava called along with a grunt.

Dave, hissed and sighed enjoying Ava's tight massage over his rod, almost forgetting to answer her calls. "Yeah?" he finally responded with trembling voice.

"Touch me," Ava begged, "please ...!"

Without word, Dave moved his hands, who were resting on Ava's knees, up to her bend thighs and onto her slit, where he started to fiddle her, one thumb rubbing her button, one middle finger slid inside her, reaching for her sweet spot.

Ava moaned to their touch. The sore on her black hole was blurred by the tickles both of her friends exerted on the sensitive parts of her body.

"Now, let's have some more fun," Mia said softly to her girl friend, "I have ordered a new set of toys for us!" She then left her to get something from her bag.

"What toys!" Ava replied between her heavy breaths.

Mia sat back behind Ava, her hand brought something in front of Ava.

"Gosh!" Dave commented.

"You want me to insert those toy rods on me!?" Ava shrieked, "this is already hurt, Mia!"

Mia chuckled. "Only one, Dear," she explained, "the other one's for me.

"I don't want it!"

"Please, Av," Mia begged, "this is not just you, but for me!"

"Huh?"

"These rods are connected wirelessly to each other," Mia explained further, "your movement will make mine move, and any squeeze you make on your will make mine bigger! I don't want to be just a third wheel here. It's agonizing!"

"You're crazy, Mia!" Ava commented, still busy pumping Dave.

"Trust me, the three of us will have some fun!" Mia promised, "Now, pause your pump, and rest your body on mine!"

"Oh, I hate you, Erick!" Ava cursed as she did what she was told. Her position provided Mia more access to her front opening.

Mia slowly slid one of the rod.

Ava moaned.

"How does it feel?" Dave asked.

"I feel ...," Ava mumbled, "full!"

Mia slid the other one into herself. "Now, continue your pump, please!" she commanded.

Ava resumed her action.  Immediately the additional material inside her pressed her spot. She gasped and jerked a bit.

Dave moaned. He felt additional pressure on his rod.

Mia gasped as the rod inside her started moving to Ava's motion. She necked Ava and fondled her twin mounts from behind. Her Kegel started contracting.

Ava shrieked. "It grew larger!"

Mia giggled nervously. "My Kegel got excited, Dear!" Then she gasped before continuing, "and I just senses that yours, too!"

"Argghhh!" Ava howled and jerked upright to the first tidals. All her muscles, Kegel and sphincters included, cramped.

"Oughhh ...!" Mia jerked, too. Her tool moved and got swollen to the max, swept the users away by rolling tsunami.

"Oh, you're crazy!" Ava screamed, "Arrghh!"

Mia kneeled straight up and kissed her girl friend from behind. Ava returned her favour. Their tongue got entangled, their moans and screams got muffled, their paired toy reciprocally brought them waves after waves.

Ava couldn't bring herself to pumping Dave anymore. Her body shivered and  jerked and cramped over and over again.  She kissed her girl friend passionately, her arms wrapped around Mia's neck.

With only thin wall separating Ava's love canal and her exhaust pipe,  Dave felt the toy inside Ava wriggled and breathed, massaging them both on their own sweet spots.  He needed more, but  Ava was no longer pumping. So, he grabbed her by the hips, and force his hips to pump himself inside and out. Not an easy task to do against her squeezing sphincters.

"Ouch! Dave!" Ave snarled,  stopped kissing with Mia and glared at the guy who forced his way in, soring her back hole.

Mia scooped Ava's face and brought their eyes together "Hey, it's okay!" she said softly, "let him enjoy your body." With that, Mia squeezed the toy inside her.

The effect was immediate. Ava gasped, breathed out sharply, and jerked a bit.

Mia smiled coyly and squeezed herself once again.

This time Ava rolled back her eyes, groaned, and fell her body to Mia. Her body again shivered. Immediately, Dave and her sore went blur. Her Kegel automatically cramped yet again, strongly.

Mia caught Ava's body and as she herself grunt and shuddered. "I'm coming!" she screamed, muffled by Ava's mouth who sucked her tongue firmly.

Dave grunted. He blinked his eyes to drive her sweat away as he sowed his seed deep inside Ava. He sow it in the wrong hole, yet it felt so satisfying. Ava's muscles and the toy inside her worked hand in hand to milk every last drop of his essence.

Ava suddenly stopped kissing Mia. She starred Mia for a second and whispered, "He came!".

Mia smiled and squeezed her muscle hard, and resumed kissing Ava, who immediately again got rolled by the tide.

Dave's arms tried to pull Ava, but the two girls were clinging to each other, too preoccupied with their own tidal waves to care about him. Dave, half content half felling abandoned, watched his girl friend and his girlfriend immersed in their mutual ecstasy.

Finally, Dave rod was malleable enough for Ava's sphincter to expel it. Ava herself was too weak to respond any further of her toy's teases.  "Dave is out of me," Ava whispered weakly.

Mia tried to squeeze and manipulate her toy, but she was also too weak to move much. So, she release her hug on Ava and fell to the side of Dave, panting.

Left sitting alone on top of Dave, Ava followed suit and lay herself next to Dave other side. The two girls hugged Dave.

Dave turned to Ava, but saw the girl passed out peacefully while hugging his arm, so he turned his face toward Mia and kissed her instead. "Did you have good time, Dear?" he asked.

Mia giggled. "This toy is amazing!" she teased, "I don't think I will never need a man any longer!"

"Can your toy do this?" Dave mocked her, planting French kiss on her.

***