Milkmaid

"I wonder if I can help you milking him," Mia asked. "You can have all of his load. I'll just need to have someone to ease this ovary explosion."

Mia changed position, reversing her crossed leg, and clenched her thighs.

"Hmmm, good idea. That'd be better than asking that jerk for a favour. Besides, I guess that will also give Dave some variations to his milking sessions. How about doing it now, then?" Ava responded.

"Why not? The sooner the better, for me and for him. But you will need to do that perineum press several times, okay?"

"Dave might not like it very much but, considering your situation and his, I think that presses would be necessary."

"Girls, what are you talking about? You discussed about me as if I wasn't here," Dave protested. His groin throbbed.

"Ah, I'm sorry, my dear Dave." Mia turned to him with a sweet smile, "what do you think if the three of us have some little fun together?"

"Well, I'd love to, but I'm a bit worried about those presses. What are you going to do to me? Are you going to press me just like you did earlier?"

"Don't worry, Dave, this time we won't let you feel uneasy. Will, we, Mia?" Ava reassured.

"I promise. Now, let's go upstairs, shall we?" Mia finished her apple pie and stood up, Ava followed suit. Both looked at Dave with inviting eyes.

"Well, okay." Dave stood up.

Mia led them towards the elevator.

"Where are we going?" asked Dave.

"To her office upstairs," explained Ava. "She has her own firm here."

Dave whistled.

The elevator door opened and three of them entered the small box. As soon as the door were closed, Mia turned to Dave, held him tightly, and started kissing him.

Dave returned the favour. His hands ran from her back down towards her bum and then over the rim of her skirt. The he moved up. He was surprised as his fingers met with her wetness. No fabric.

Mia gasped as she felt Dave fingers. "Guilty as charged, I forgot to wear my undies," she said, smiled, then continued exploring Dave mouth with her tongue.

Ava bit her lips watching them. She slowly touched the front of her skirt.

The elevator chimed. Mia let go of her hold on Dave. The three of them acted as normal as possible although their breaths were short.

Quickly Mia led them to her office. She told her secretary no to disturb them as she asked her friends inside. Then she went in and lock the door.

Without words, she ran towards Dave and pushed him to the sofa. Dave fell on his back and Mia immediately sat on her and continued kissing.

Ava can only smiled. She helped them got undressed.

Ava sucked Dave's rod while Mia and Dave kept on kissing. Soon she could feel Dave was about to exploded. She kept him inside her mouth and press his perineum. Dave jerked but almost nothing came out.

"Hey Mia, he's ready now."

While her mouth was still planted on Dave's, Mia lifted her bum then lower her position a bit. Ava guided Dave and, once his little head was at the entrance, Mia pushed hard. Dave went all the way in.

Mia sat upright and started pumping vigorously. Ava moved toward Dave's head.

"When you are about to come, tell me, okay?" She whispered. Dave nodded, as he tried to match Mia's thrusts.