No Reserve

Melanie's head moved up and down the display. Mia saw the ceiling behind her. "Erick ... mounts me ... from behind!" she said with heavy breaths, "he is ... Ouch! Excited upon ... seeing Ava ... breaks the ... Rule!" Her report ended with a howl as her face went toward the phone until it covered the camera. Then, only her lengthy bellow was heard, interrupted regularly, apparently by each of Erick's thrust.

"Gosh, Av!" Mia exclaimed with a large grin, "Erick gets angry at you!"

"Oh really?" Ava mumbled. She then pushed herself up, then she turned toward Dave and pushed him until he slammed his back to the bed. She then began to straddle him as she said, "then what will he thinks about this!"

As she finished her sentence, Ava started to grind Dave's half placid rod with her slit. Her movements were slow at first but surely gained speed as the friction between the meat and her button excited her.

Dave moaned to the tickling sensation on his organ.

"Don't you dare pushing me away!" Ava barked toward him between her heavy breaths, "I want to revive you ... Or coming while doing it!"

"Okay! Okay!" Dave obeyed her command, tried at his best to endure the tickles on his sensitive organ. He held his self in semi sit position, his arms perched straight against the bed, supporting his torso. 

Ava glided smoothly over Dave's half erected pole. Her juice, mixed with his seed oozed out of her slit, acted as lubricant. Her grinding motion brought her quickly toward the summit. She then put her arms on his chest, her hands held one of his shoulder. Their faces were only inches away.

Mia made sure that the phone captured their action. "Do you see that, Erick?" She asked.

Erick didn't respond. Only Melanie's moans, Erick's heavy breaths, and flapping sound were heard over the phone. The display, showed the ceiling of their hotel room between Melanie's moving hair that partially covered the camera.

"Dave," Ava hissed.

"Uh, yes?"

"I'm coming!" Ava grunted. With that, she hugged him tightly. Her head fell on his shoulder, her grinding motions became jerky. She joined Melanie in howling.

"Damn!" Mia hissed. Sat on the bed and with one hand still held the phone, her other hand started fingering herself.

Dave felt his joystick started to harden again.

Ava, finally managed to handle her climax, felt what Dave felt, too. "Hard again, eh?" she said between her panting breaths.

"Uh huh," Dave mumbled.

Ava grinned. With eyes planted on Dave's eyes, she lifted her pelvic a bit, the quickly one of her hand guides Dave toward her opening. Then slowly she let her body fell onto it.

Both Mia and Dave produced long sigh as he slid into her.

Ava giggled. "Welcome back!" she whispered. Then she kissed him and started grinding again with full force.

For a couple of minutes, nobody said anything although everybody groaned and moaned and grunted, Mia included. She no longer bothered to hold the phone. She threw the phone  She rested her back to the headrest, both her hands were busy with her body.

Melanie was heard groaned. She came again. 

Erick followed Melanie a few seconds later. He deposited his seeds deep inside her in several spurts, each one was pushed as deep as he could, accompanied with grunt.

Ava came next. She kissed Dave deeply, muffled her groans as her body slammed over and over again, as if wanted to plant Dave into the mattress.

As she watched her boyfriend kissed her girl friend, one of Mia's hand kneaded her own hill as the thumb of her other hand fiddled with her own button while her middle finger furiously slid in and out of her own love tunnel. The noise and sight around her finally tumbled her over the edge. Her hand that was kneading her chest yanked Dave's face, effectively stopped his kissing with Ava. Mia then kissed him deeply as she came, just like her friend a few seconds ago, her moans muffled by Dave's dancing tongue. Her thighs clenched, clamping her fingers as if wanting them to stop.

Freed from Dave's engaging kiss, Ava fell on his shoulder, continued screaming her tide out. Her hand clawed into the flesh of Dave's shoulder.

Dave's pelvic went sore by Ava's thumps, and felt the searing pain on his shoulders, but he let Ava did whatever she did to his body. Ava's relentless pushes have hammered him toward the headrest, so he could hug both girls with him free hands. One of his hand hugged Ava by her back, his other hand hugged Mia by her neck and shoulder.

Finally Ava stopped moving. She laid still on top of Dave, her head on his shoulder, Dave still inside her.

Mia felt limp. She stopped fingering herself, and rested her head on Dave's other shoulder.

Dave had trouble. He missed Ava's movement so badly that now his pelvic started to move up and down, pushed the whole weight of that girl. Tiring, of course. "Av," he mumbled.

"Hmmm?" Ava responded weakly.

"I, uh," Dave replied awkwardly.

Ava chuckled. She lifted her head to face him. "What do you want?" she asked coyly, teased him.

"I, uh," again Dave paused his sentence although his lower torso busy lifting her and letting her fall, "I need to come!"

Again Ava chuckled. She lifted her body up. Dave's rod slid out and fell to his belly. "Lay down!" she commanded.

***