Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)

First of all, I would like to thank MoonSpell_47 for the amazing book cover. thanks a bunch! ☺️

Next, I just realized that This note is missing in this book. I must have put it only in the other edition that was got reported and subsequently deleted by Wattpad. So here it goes again.

WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS ONLY MATURE MATTERS, INTENDED ONLY FOR MATURE AUDIENCE. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SUCH THING, PLEASE STOP NOW AND LEAVE.

Now that you've read the warning, I hope you either continue or stop reading this work. Either way, don't report this book. Nonetheless, even if you do report, I'll keep on republishing and re-republishing it.

Oh, and P.S., for those who choose to continue reading, you can treat each of the chapter as a one shot. As one-shots, you will miss some but you'll still got some ride.

So, sit back and enjoy. And oh, any comment, negative or positive, are appreciated.

Update:
Yesterday, June 3rd, 2023. Knot (Tighter is actually book 2 of Knot) passed its 300k views mark. It was the second time it passed it, though, because Wattpad deleted the first version of it on August 2021. It took Knot 4 years, from 2018 to 2021 to reach 300k views, and about one year for its second upload here to reach the same number. So, to all the viewers, Thank You!

Update II
For fear of being deleted again by Wattpad, I decided to publish this series on Amazon.com. The link is below:

https://a.co/d/9vADRSb

You don't have to buy them, and I promise I will finish the series here Wattpad. However, if WP decided to take this off, I won't de-upload it, because I find WP is a bit hypocrite: they put ads on my works while I don't get a penny out of it, yet they call my work "inappropriate" or "unsuitable".

A little favor I'd like to ask if you would, though, is to leave a rating on my book on Amazon. Any star, even 1*, is okay, although 5* is highly appreciated.