Pit Stop

Hi Tony...," Mia greeted Tony on her phone.

"Thanks," she appreciated the security guard at the building's reception desk for the piece of paper he handed.

"Can you pick us at the lobby entrance? We'll be waiting there, thanks," she continued her conversation with Tony on the phone.

"So, our audience is Mark," she turned to Dave, smiled while waving the paper on her hand. They both walked towards the lobby entrance.

"Do you think we will invite him some day?"

"Why not? You felt the thrill, didn't you?" Mia winked.

"Yeah, being watched by our friends are one thing, having stranger as audience is totally different league!" Dave mumbled.

Mia took a glance at the bulging front part of Dave's trousers, "That thought excites you, doesn't it?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah, you?"

"Like hell!" She hissed.

"That's our Tony, come on!" She said as Tony drove her to the lobby. She jumped in, followed by Dave.

"Hi, Tony!" Dave greeted as he slam the door shut.

"Hi, Dave," Tony replied.

"Drive us home, Tony," Mia instructed her direction as she rested her back on Dave's shoulder, put one leg on the seat and the other on the floor. Her cloak was unbuttoned.

"Mmmh..." Mia sighed softly as she started strumming her itching crotch, "I need more, Dave."

Dave moved his shoulder, let Mia fell on his arm, and planted deep kisses on her. His other hand went towards the zipper at the front of her strapless top wrap and unzipped it. Her twin hills sprung free.

"That wrap was too wet, you might catch cold if you kept wearing it," he said as he fondled her tender mounts.

She sighed harder due to both of his caress on her chest and hers on her slit.

"Shut up and kiss me!" She said, then she wriggled herself free from her cloak, caught the back of his neck with her free hand, and push their lips together.

Along with the ecstasy built up inside, her breaths got heavier and faster. Then, finally, she came, softly and was not that much, just enough to make her gasped for air.

"You came?"

"Uh huh," she giggled lightly.

"Let's perform for Tony, shall we?" Dave said, his blood boiled and he felt almost ready to explode.

Mia took a glance toward the mirror. She could see that her driver eagerly watched them. Without word, Mia turned on her knees, unzipped Dave, and uncover his pulsating time bomb from underneath his brief. She swallow it and did a few pumps.

Dave prepared for his big bang, but then Mia stopped and kissed him on his cheek.

"Not now, dear, we should keep my present for Ava intact," she whispered on his ear.

"Shit!" He cursed softly, and kissed her.

"However," Mia said a few minutes later, while putting Dave's apparatus back in and zipping up his trousers.

"Yes?"

"Can I have it with Tony when we reach my apartment? Just once," she begged, "you can watch our performance and give critics afterward, as long as you promise not to spill up."